BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are highway pegs that will fit the Wunderlich Engine Bars (2021 RT). There is not a lot of space between the bars and engine. Looks great but likely limits options.

·
Registered
2018 R1200RT
427 Posts
Don't know if this will help, but I put some on mine, but they ...ah... didn't really fit my body, if ya know what I mean. I've added a back rest, which might alter my riding position some to make highway pegs a bit more comfortable. I may add these back down the road.

My review:

The pegs I bought:
Highway Pegs Footpegs Foot Rest and Mount Kit Compatible with Harley Road King Road Glide Street Glide Electra Glide Sportster Honda Yamaha Kawasaki 25mm 32mm 34mm (Styel C#Black)

Looked like this:
White Automotive tire Light Automotive design Camera accessory

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
2018 R1200RT
427 Posts
Does anyone know if there are highway pegs that will fit the Wunderlich Engine Bars (2021 RT). There is not a lot of space between the bars and engine. Looks great but likely limits options.
Wow, did you suddenly just decide to sell the bike, 'cause you couldn't find the right highway pegs?🤣

Sorry to see that you're retiring from riding (re: classified ad). I'm almost 67, and I've just returned to riding about six years after a .... pause. Don't quit yet. You've still got that 3500 mile ride to take, that you were discussing earlier. Take care, my friend.

·
Premium Member
6,383 Posts
Wow, did you suddenly just decide to sell the bike, 'cause you couldn't find the right highway pegs?🤣

Sorry to see that you're retiring from riding (re: classified ad). I'm almost 67, and I've just returned to riding about six years after a .... pause. Don't quit yet. You've still got that 3500 mile ride to take, that you were discussing earlier. Take care, my friend.
Wow indeed!!! I just saw why you were so surprised!!! Scott, flip the number of your age around, and that would be my age, and I am still riding strong, even if I am thinking that I "might" give up riding, but still do a lot of traveling, in a few more years!

Reactions: Scott9999
1 - 4 of 4 Posts