BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my HID kit, Hi and Lo, and I am looking for help with the install. I am thinking of coming to the STC if I can get some help. I'll have to ride up on Fri evening. Anyone want to give me a hand? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
probably too far...

I'm in Dallas, up for a road trip, I've had the frustration of installing, uninstalling, and installing the things again (they sent me the wrong bulbs first, then a shit ballast, so I had to pull everything and start all over).

Lemme know if you'd like to meet halfway. Might be fun...all we need is a cordless drill and large bit (to route the wiring), everything else is plug and play.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks for the offer Pete. If I don't make it to the STC, I get in touch with you and we could meet at the Mississippi River.

Thanks again,

Wayne :D

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,796 Posts
Wayne,
I'll be at STC and can help you there. If you can't make it to STC then come on up to Hazel Green some time and we can get er done. I am on travel next week but will be back by Friday nite.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I hope you can make it to STC Wayne. We got enough farkle freakaziods, that someone should be able to help you get the HID installed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stc

Thanks John and Steve. I'll try to make it to STC. But, it'll be friday night before I can get there. If I can make it. I never know what is on my honey do list until I get home on Fri.

Thanks again guys,

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,796 Posts
Hope you make it to STC Wayne (it is a great gathering) but the garage in Hazel Green is always open to an LT'er in need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts