BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everyone sleeping out here? It is supposed to be nice (well nice for us for this time of year) next week. Anyone up for dinner about Wednesday?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I just maybe interested. My bike is back together and ipod installed. 30K done on the car today. I've earned a ride or two!!!!!! May even venture out tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I rode today and really wouldn't mind not going home this evening. It is supposed to be like this all week. So, if we would like to meet somewhere for dinner say on Wednesday, that would be cool. Post the when and where. I leave work at about 5 and should be able to be in Centralia by 6 or 6:30 depending on getting out of Beaverton and into Washington.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Same here, Let me know where and i'll be on my way. Time/place doesn't matter

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey - No Rain - Let's Go!!!

Just saw the weather report. I'm in!!! Art, is Marsha joining in on the fun?

Dan

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
anybody know where yet? I'm getting hungry..... I need time to plan the longest route possible?????

·
IBR# 366
16,589 Posts
Easy, Brian. Put the LT on the boat, and then take it up the Inside Passage. Then ride down for dinner. Of course you'll have to ride back up to retrieve the boat, but that's all good. ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I guess that there are only 3 of us interested. Centralia sounds fine to me tomorrow at about 6 to 6:30. I do not know where we should meet however and would love to have someone say where.

I think everyone else has passed away.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Well there are some of us who are sleeping but just might be able to get to Centralia on Wednesday. We were just waiting to see if it would really be there or not. We will meet the folks there. Taking the long way would be about 15 miles

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Steve, Do you need to fill er up before you head out? 15 miles, You probably know of a good dinner spot. Any ideas? Or How about you Dan? Ken, I would love to take the route you suggested..... But at 3-4 dollars per mile on the boat, I think I'll stick to the bike only journeys for awhile

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
A couple guys I work with say the Rib Eye Restaurant
1364 Rush Rd
Chehalis, WA
Phone: (360) 748-0288
Never been Any comments?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Rib Eye Restaurant

I have eaten at the Rib Eye a few times and it was good. It is right off the freeway, so you can't miss it. It sounds good to me.

Art, you want to swing by the Chevron so I can follow those high powered lights to Chehalis? Just name the time and I will be waiting.

Dan

·
Registered
539 Posts
I figured that from previous RTEs that you were refering to McMenamins at 112 N. Tower Ave. I guess that it was never really stated as such but it had been mentioned in the past. There are several good eating places in Centralia. The Olympic Club (McMenamins) is exit 82 East to Tower. Turn left (North) 1/2 block on right.
I have several other suggestions if you would like.

Steve

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I,m along for the ride and the company, anywhere works for me. You guys know the places best. I decent meal and good beer...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rib Eye has my vote.

Actually the Rib Eye sounds good. I live just down the street from the Grand Lodge (McMenamins) and would rather go some place different, if that's okay.:)

I think that I can be at the Chevron station by about 5:30 if the traffic isn't to bad. I'll probably leave early just to make sure that get there.

So, does this sound like a plan?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Hey, I'm here!

So Art, are there any women joining us or is this a stag Dinner? Marilyn was just wondering. I'm sure we may be the only couple from the sounds of things.

John

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Nice hear to hear your going to make it John, Marilyn is always welcome I'm sure. How much trouble could we get into anyway? Do we need to make reservations? and what time are we shooting for at the restaurant?

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Work Work Work

This time of year work gets in the way. I'm thinking I might be heading up to Ride West in Seattle this or next weekend though. Have fun getting across the river Art. I spent 45 minutes from Columbia Blvd to Vancouver today at 3pm. It was worse at 5pm.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey Marilyn, I plan to go tomorrow night so you won't have to represent the gals all by yourself! The Rib Eye is a good restaurant, and this should be fun for a little mid week break. We will see you at the Chevron at 5:30.

Debbie

1 - 20 of 41 Posts