BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday buddy!
May you have a terrific day, filled with twisties and good food and great friends!!!:yeah: :dance:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Happy B-Day David.

Ride often, It will keep you young.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
happy birthday, David, and best wishes for a healthy, happy and successful year.

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,797 Posts
Happy birthday old chap. I hope you had a great day, full of fun times, laughs, and family and friends.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Thanks Everyone! I've had a great birthday so far. We took off yesterday morning and took a roundabout route to Cambria down highway 25, then across through the Salinas Valley and past San Antonio and Nacamiento Lakes, then a bunch of fun and twisty little backroads over the coastal range through a bunch of the central coast wine country out to 46 then on into Cambria. Had a great Italian meal and some Olalliberry pie for dinner last night. It was raining when we woke up but by the time we left it had cleared out and we had a clear, beautiful, and absolutely perfect ride up the PCH to Castroville where we stopped at Central Texan BBQ for some excellent smoked meat product. :D Just got home about 30 minutes ago.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmmm!:think: Dunno, but it sounds like a pretty boring birthday to me!:rolleyes: Riding and eating... Pfft! Who needs that???:snork :histerica

OK, it "appears" that you had a great time... and appearances are everything!!! Right? :rolleyes: :D

Glad you had a great birthday David!!!:yeah:
DavidTaylor said:
Thanks Everyone! I've had a great birthday so far. We took off yesterday morning and took a roundabout route to Cambria down highway 25, then across through the Salinas Valley and past San Antonio and Nacamiento Lakes, then a bunch of fun and twisty little backroads over the coastal range through a bunch of the central coast wine country out to 46 then on into Cambria. Had a great Italian meal and some Olalliberry pie for dinner last night. It was raining when we woke up but by the time we left it had cleared out and we had a clear, beautiful, and absolutely perfect ride up the PCH to Castroville where we stopped at Central Texan BBQ for some excellent smoked meat product. :D Just got home about 30 minutes ago.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Glad to hear it's been a great day so far.

Take care and Happy Birthday.

John and Lindy

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Uhh... Thanks, Joe, I think?? :D If you like a good cabernet (which I know you do) then I think I tipped back enought to count one of them for you.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey Dave,

Happy belated B-day, too. I got swamped with honey-do's over the weekend and didn't get a chance to turn the computer on, so didn't see you had gotten a year older right before our eyes.

Sounds like you celebrated well and were able to enjoy the delights of both the ride and the town down there.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

Dave,

Happy Recovery! Sounds like you had a most excellent weekend!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Belated Wishes

David, sounds like you had a great B-Day buddy! Good on you!

From one of your many Pac Nor-Wetter cousins.

John

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Thanks everyone, even you late arrivals! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts