BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Hermy's - 20% off through February!

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  bmwcoolk1200 
#1 ·
At the checkout screen, use code "deal" and save 20% through the end of February! :bike:

#2 ·
You should put up a link so people now where to go shop for your product ;)

Reactions: saddleman
#4 ·
Hopefully tongue in cheek Dave.

Hermy's last two seasonal deals have saved me quite a few $$$ after my deer strike and needing nose cone, left side panel and both headlights that I could not find anywhere else at the time. Only got lucky enough at the time to find a used left saddlebag.

Just bought some gloves at Thanksgiving with one of their sales. Hopefully I'll sort my no spark problem in time to buy the parts at 20% off. I've been really wanting some real riding boots and 20% off doesn't hurt considering their starting price (for BMW)

Thank you Hermy's for your offers, hope you keep them coming.

Reactions: beech
#9 ·
Beech -

Typically we do not have any complaints with navigating our website, please let me know what difficulties you're having and if it's something we can correct to make the process simpler, we will do our best.

In the meantime, here's a quick guide that may help with searching for your parts.

1) Navigate to our homepage: www.hermys.com

2) Hover over the "Parts and Accessories" button on the homepage, this will open a drop-down menu. Click on "Purchase BMW"

3) Input the correct information for your bike with the "Select your vehicle" drop-down options. The fifth drop-down menu will have all of the subcategories of parts available from BMW for that specific model. When you choose a subcategory, it will display all of the actual BMW microfiche images contained within that category. This is a web adaptation of the actual BMW parts system, and you are seeing the same microfiche images as a dealer would.

4) Once you have chosen the proper subcategory, click on the microfiche thumbnail to bring up all individual parts in that diagram. From there you can select the quantity of whichever part you need and add it to your shopping cart.

5) When you're done adding parts to your cart, simply click "Proceed to Checkout" and you can enter your contact and shipping information. Note that this is the same screen where you would enter any coupon codes. When you have that all filled out, click the "Continue to Payment" button at the bottom of the page to enter your chosen payment method.

6) That's it! We will get an alert about your order and quickly get the items packed and shipped and notify you with a tracking number. Sit back and wait for your genuine BMW parts to arrive.

Because of the large selection of parts and model changes from BMW, there will always be a detailed parts/vehicle selection process, but we try to keep the process as user friendly as possible.

If you continue to have any issues please reach out.

#10 ·
My 2006 K1200LT came from your dealership. It was purchased by a Mr. Gibson. I need a bigger windshield and a peg lower kit for starters. I'll check out the sale.

Thanks,

GoldRush

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.