BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 12 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I give! I just cant seem to get the search feature to work for me. say looking for " how to remove " anything. I see where other members attach windows to these threads and articles but cant seem to find them on my own.

So, Im sheading my manliness, I'm lost, need help! Where I'm I, I need directions! :mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well there you have it, "how to remove the windshield" is pretty specific, in fact, cant think of how more specific you can get. By typing windshield, well thats fairly general, I dont want 17 pages of threads containing the word windshield.

I see threads were other members like Dick and Ron place attachments that access articals from years ago the are very informative and specific on the procedures to remove the nose cone, something that has not changed since 1999 model and does not need to be rewriten every time a fool like me cant seem to find the articals.

Tony I'm trying to find instructions and maybe pictures for removing the dash cover to access the area above the instruments and below the windshield, the area of the map light to install the old style Nav mount. Or something that addresses the reason when moving the stingray why do guys stop at unpluging the wire conectors to remove the stingray completely from the bike, too difficult or only unnessesary? Or how to remove the fuel tank, I know its there, but how and where.

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, all that was helpful, i'll give it a try!

1 - 3 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.