BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought a 2010 GSA and would like to prepare it a bit to take some off-road courses.

This is my horse:

However, I want to prepare it a bit more, and I want to fit Altrider's crash bars.

I have a question:
- How can I fit BMW's OEM spot lights on Altriders bars? I see they sell an adapter for the watercooled version of the GSA, but found none for the camhead GSA.

Any tips on how could I fit them?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hello, I just bought a 2010 GSA and would like to prepare it a bit to take some off-road courses.

This is my horse:
View attachment 171685

However, I want to prepare it a bit more, and I want to fit Altrider's crash bars.

I have a question:
- How can I fit BMW's OEM spot lights on Altriders bars? I see they sell an adapter for the watercooled version of the GSA, but found none for the camhead GSA.

Any tips on how could I fit them?

Thanks in advance.
Take a look at these--

I think they might work. The guy who owns Best Rest is a BMW GS guy and he'll probably know for sure. His name is David Petersen. Just call him!

By the way, those lights are kinda sucky. Cyclops sells some very high quality LED driving lights to replace them and they have a wiring harness that plugs right into the BMW connectors--no wires get cut and you use the BMW stock grip switch to turn them on and off. I have them on my 2008 GSA - great! Their website is kinda confusing so again I'd just call them on the phone and tell them you what you're trying to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts