BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time to change my windscreen, well it's about two years over due. I can't seem to make up my mind between the four aftermaket windscreens.
Parabellum, Ceebailey, Ztechnik, and Aeroflow. I am pretty sure I don't want the aeroflow because of the size although I wouldn't doubt it works great. I am considering either the Parabellum or the Ztechnik but so does anyone have these two and how do you like them?

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Frank
I have a Cee Bailey #2 -3 with wings...............
Love it......................................................
If it weren't for the latest weather, I'd ride up and let ya' try it................

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Had a Ceebaily #2 -4" loved it. Went too a Ztechnik and cut 3" off it like it, except you get the reflection on it from the dash. Had a stock reg and a stock euro didn't like either. My next one will be a Ceebaily #2 -4 with wings. Your answer is as stated in the past by many on this site is find a bike with what you think you want and ride it to make sure.

Jim

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
I currently have the BMW taller windscreen and don't care much for it due to the back buffeting, but the height is perfect. Which Cee Baily is the same height as this windscreen?

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Jerry,

If you come down I can lend you the ZTechnik windsheld to try it. I still have that from my LT. and shipping that is most likely not a very appealing proposition due to the shipping costs.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have the CeeBailey -3 , no wings. Wish I had gone with -4 though.
Absolutely Love it !
Bob

·
Registered
280 Posts
BrewBaron said:
It is time to change my windscreen, well it's about two years over due. I can't seem to make up my mind between the four aftermaket windscreens.
Parabellum, Ceebailey, Ztechnik, and Aeroflow. I am pretty sure I don't want the aeroflow because of the size although I wouldn't doubt it works great. I am considering either the Parabellum or the Ztechnik but so does anyone have these two and how do you like them?

Frank
I have the ZTechnik and from my prospective my wife gets the most benefit from it. She says it is like a night and day difference for the comfort. I like the looks and the safety of it. Have you been to the website and seen the demo video? WOW! At least I know I will be safe behind the windscreen if someone comes at me with a shotgun!
The optical clarity of the ZTechnik is far better than any other, I think most would agree with that.

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
andy said:
Jerry,

If you come down I can lend you the ZTechnik windsheld to try it. I still have that from my LT. and shipping that is most likely not a very appealing proposition due to the shipping costs.
Thanks Andy, but I tried out the ZTechnik on my 05 and the Buffeting was worse than the BMW shield I thought. Appreciate it though!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After visiting the Ztechnik site I see my local dealer has a ride and buy program so I will go check out the VStream.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts