BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a group interview coming up on Monday. Here is one of the questions on the agenda.

" If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?"

At first I thought it was a joke , but it is not. Anyone got witty and logical answer to this unusual interview question?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
if your going to be a bear, be a Grizzly Bear...........(Edward Abbey)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I've heard the question before. I believe the best answer IMO is ... "a human". Yes, humans are animals. A human has deductive reasoning, emotions, the ability to control emotions, and the power to create that no other animal can compare.

·
Registered
845 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
I've heard the question before. I believe the best answer IMO is ... "a human". Yes, humans are animals. A human has deductive reasoning, emotions, the ability to control emotions, and the power to create that no other animal can compare.

that's a good one - I had that question in a group interview and said I was Lassie - always loyal always helpful always there in times of trouble and when I barked people listened. 120 applicants, they took 7, I was one of them. The interview team was an older group (ya know, like me!), so I knew they'd know who Lassie was. Wouldn't work on the younger set!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
A SKUNK, everybody and every other animal would avoid me and I wouldn't have to attend group interviews and answer stupid questions!! :histerica

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Boatzo said:
A SKUNK, everybody and every other animal would avoid me and I wouldn't have to attend group interviews and answer stupid questions!! :histerica
+1 LOL Wish I would have thought of that answer first!! :histerica

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
A dolphin. That way you could say "so long and thanks for all the fish". :D

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
My answer would probably get me kicked off the board...Don't wanna do that! :)

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
A Gorilla that knows sign language. Then, in ASL I would ask him, "what kinda dumb ass question is that?"

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all,

You have given me some great ideas. Also nice to hear that others have ran into this question.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts