BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a windshield assembly. Broke 3 of the 4 arms and the plastic carrier. My motor is good. problem is...I'm in a hurry! Also right mirror assembly. Checked LT parts, Boneyard and ebay.

Not a crash :D more of a freak accident :crybaby:

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Yamadog said:
I need a windshield assembly. Broke 3 of the 4 arms and the plastic carrier. My motor is good. problem is...I'm in a hurry! Also right mirror assembly. Checked LT parts, Boneyard and ebay.

Not a crash :D more of a freak accident :crybaby:
Noel, I've never done bidness with this outfit, and I hear they are a leetle pricey, butt you might check their offerings and on chance they have what you're looking for. Caveat Em...... and all that.

You might also ask the forums for some feedback from folks who've done bidness with 'em. Good luck.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I ordered a left fairing bracket from Deep6, they sent a right side, I sent it back and they sent the correct one and told me they would reimburse me for the shipping cost--they never did.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestions, I haven't found one yet. If I don't by 3pm tomorrow I'll buy new at $562 ouch...could have been worse. My SO says everything happens for a reason.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, Its been over a week now and my ride for Memorial Day has been put on hold. Still dont have a windscreen even though I paid $700 for parts. The Dealer closed and went off to the Chicken Rally :( Anybody got ANY parts to this thing that I can use to piece together? I have next week off and want to get on the road! :bmw:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts