BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope that this has not already been discussed, I did a search but couldn't find anything that really fit.

I am looking for a way to get my iPod into my helmet. I dont have an input for my radio, and quite frankly, with a full-face helmet I really can't hear the radio very well anyway. I use earbuds right now and do not like them because quite frankly they are a pain to get the cords in just the right place. I would rather a solution that is mounted into my helmet so that all I have to do is plug my ipod into my helmet and roll happy :)

Ideally I would like to have the in-line volume and pause control that my iPod headphones have but I suppose that wouldn't be absolutely necessary.

Any product recommendations would be appreciated. I was thinking about a Cardo or similar, but most of my riding is 1-up these days and don't really need the comm, and trying to do this on the cheap.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Here is a thread where I review a set or Tork xPro speakers I just bought. You can use the handy iPod jack, with in-line volume control (rather than splice into comm. system as I did). These are designed for motorcyclists.

Clicky Clicky

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is why I post my questions here, this looks like a good option and seems to be what I am looking for, thanks for the tip :bike:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts