BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone recommend a good inexpensive helmet bag that is padded & still packs into a small space. After 4 years pulling the trailer on trips we will have to relearn to pack the bike till a hitch becomes available for the GTL.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
katnapinn said:
Can someone recommend a good inexpensive helmet bag that is padded & still packs into a small space. After 4 years pulling the trailer on trips we will have to relearn to pack the bike till a hitch becomes available for the GTL.
I've got two that, for you, are real cheap. :rolleyes: ;) They're some of the best I've seen. Fleece lined. Zippered and corded. One is logo-less. The other has some small logo, butt I can't remember what it is. Anyway, consider 'em yours - and Sammie's. We'll work out sumpthin' easy, as to moolah! You need 'em in a hurry?

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dick said:
I've got two that, for you, are real cheap. :rolleyes: ;) They're some of the best I've seen. Fleece lined. Zippered and corded. One is logo-less. The other has some small logo, butt I can't remember what it is. Anyway, consider 'em yours - and Sammie's. We'll work out sumpthin' easy, as to moolah! You need 'em in a hurry?
Thanks Dick. We do not need them in any hurry. Just before CCR so I can pack as much of Sammies stuff so she does not have to carry a suitcase on the plane. We can get them at the April RTE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts