BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Bakersfield, CA today and was waiting for the light to turn green. Then from my right I could hear the roar of Harley Motorcycles. I turned my head it was 7 Hells Angels. The odd thing about this was 6 had Harleys and the seventh had a LT.

Priceless

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
He was the chapter leader

Rumor has it that one of the chapter leaders has been riding an LT for years. Can't remember his name but he is the real thing as far as a Hells Angel goes.
Edit: Sonny Barger?

BBlack1045 said:
I was in Bakersfield, CA today and was waiting for the light to turn green. Then from my right I could hear the roar of Harley Motorcycles. I turned my head it was 7 Hells Angels. The odd thing about this was 6 had Harleys and the seventh had a LT.

Priceless

·
Registered
866 Posts
Here ya go, >>>>>

Attachments

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I heard or read somewhere that HA supposedly considered BMWs back in their infancy. Can't remember where, but seems like it was something related to Sonny Barger.

Randy

·
Registered
353 Posts
They are human. Got to try the real comforts of motorcycling:)

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Stolen Lt

What a bummer. Today I was riding my silver LT through Bakersfield and stopped to get a drink. When I came back out of the store, my LT had been stolen. :(

Anbody seen a suspicious looking character riding one in that area? :histerica

·
Registered
401 Posts
Dealer says......

Imagine the poor dealer who tells Mr Hells Angel what his rear drive is going to cost to repair and that it's not covered under warrantee!!!

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
BBlack1045 said:

Priceless
Bob Polen, president of the Daly City Hells Angels, has ridden an LT for years. I think he's on his second or third one now, and rode an 1100LT before that.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sonny Barger has a RT that he rides longer distances.

·
Registered
374 Posts
BMWWANDRR said:
Sonny Barger has a RT that he rides longer distances.
Sonny Barger has very good taste, and a hell of a lot of class.

·
Registered
99 Posts
They sure are knowledgable chaps

When it comes to motorcycles and knowledge of, the Hells Angels rank up there with the best.

·
Registered
353 Posts
OneShot said:
When it comes to motorcycles and knowledge of, the Hells Angels rank up there with the best.
I always thought they were bias and snubbed everything but HDs

·
Registered
133 Posts
Next time you see him ask if he has ever dropped it. ;)

Scott

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Ghost55 said:
That is a well circulated picture on BMW boards. Truth is, they probably just stole it.

yea sure..........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts