BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hi

al2it said:
Hello to my fellow Canadians. I'm in Brampton, Ontario but I won't be picking up my 2005 K1200LT til the spring. Bought it in Montreal this past November and decided to leave it there til April. Be happy to get together for a ride anytime!
I'm from Caledon only 20 minutes away. I work at 7 and Van kirk. Call me and we can ride sonetime.

Garry
519-927-5669

·
Registered
1 Posts
new arrival

howdy from Winnipeg !
i just arrived after reading the CCR article in the current issue of Robb. i imagine other Canucks will be popping in shortly. i have been a member of adv rider since 'app 02 & didn't realize this site existed.

i had an '04 GS & am expecting to take delivery of my '06 GSA by the end of May. after that its off to Cancun

can anyone tell me the app cost of taking part in a CCR event ?
thanks & "cheers" to all
sparkman

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Ken,

Currently CCR '06 is sold out. To see if any reservations become available, check this thread from time to time. It will have registrations that become available as folks find out they cannot make this year's event.

You can find out information about this year's CCR here.

Cheers.

·
Registered
460 Posts
CCR is a lot of fun. A few of us Canadians made it out last year to the event. If it sounds interesting and you can spare the time, keep your eyes open for sales of the CCR registrations on the board.

And if you get bored, you can always hop on the bike and ride the 5.5 hrs to Regina to meet some other K1200 fans. There are 2 of us in Regina and another fan is about 1.5 hrs past Regina. The #1 is a bit rough going to Winnipeg, I know 'cause I and the others were just in Winnipeg on the bikes 9 days ago.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
jamesgoodchild said:
CCR is a lot of fun. A few of us Canadians made it out last year to the event. If it sounds interesting and you can spare the time, keep your eyes open for sales of the CCR registrations on the board.

And if you get bored, you can always hop on the bike and ride the 5.5 hrs to Regina to meet some other K1200 fans. There are 2 of us in Regina and another fan is about 1.5 hrs past Regina. The #1 is a bit rough going to Winnipeg, I know 'cause I and the others were just in Winnipeg on the bikes 9 days ago.
He could also make the 26hr ride over here also....... ;)

·
Registered
2015 K1600GTL Exclusive
170 Posts
Hi here to all Cdn Lt Riders. I'm living Fredericton, NB. About 60,00 people with about 4 Lt's that I know of. Great bike. Planning on going to the west caost next year. Can't wait.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.