BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding my 2008 lt for 1 week now - WOW - what a great bike! So far you all have answered many of my newbie questions in this forum.

So "Hello from MO" ... Missouri that is.

Here she is - new to me with 28,000 miles. Looking forward to thousands more.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,785 Posts
Duncan,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you have been reading up so you know all the "traps" associated with this great bike. Give her regular maintenance and she will last for a good long time. You have a great local dealer with Herb and Reno Anderson - super people.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Welcome to the forum--and may I say your ride is breathtaking! I love the blue! My girl is not blue...but what she lacks in color--she makes up for in other ways!!:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome again Duncan. I've only got four words for you and your bike: bee-you-tee-full. I love that color. My 00 is Pacific blue and I can tell you that blue is the fastest color :D If anyone out there doubts me, I'll race you on my blue 1300GT. :D :D

Seriously, your bike is a real head turner and I hope you have a very safe and long relationship with her. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Shout out from AZ. Welcome & congrats!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Wow..........but seriously Duncan, you really need some bug gutz on the front..........I'd forgot what the front looked like................... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Welcome aboard Duncan. Love the color :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts