BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I joined this group back in May when I was pretty sure that I was going to get a K1600GT but veered off after speaking with enough people and reading a lot. Now, I am going to pick-up a loaded 2015 RT with 8K miles that checks-out (no open campaigns) in my dealer buddy's system. That is unless when I go ride it something isn't as advertised.

I've got a 2020 GSA at my home in CO and this RT will be in CT where I work 60% of the time. I'm getting excited to ride around New England and can hopefully find some other folks to ride with up here. Price seems fair so I should have it Saturday afternoon.

Glad to be here and I'll post pics when I've got it. (y)

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Hello from Rhode Island.
Sometime closer to the 12k mark, let me know, and I'll give you a hand with the first major service if you would like.
I have a 2012 K1600GT that I'm selling to concentrate on just doing BMW WetHead/ ShiftHead maintenance and DIY specialty tool production.
Hope we get a chance to meet in the near future.
Brad

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello from Rhode Island.
Sometime closer to the 12k mark, let me know, and I'll give you a hand with the first major service if you would like.
I have a 2012 K1600GT that I'm selling to concentrate on just doing BMW WetHead/ ShiftHead maintenance and DIY specialty tool production.
Hope we get a chance to meet in the near future.
Brad
Thanks man!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It's an AWESOME touring bike! I've recently completed everything on a MAJOR service, and it's ready to burn up some miles!
It's my second one and I really like them...just not as much as the WetHeads...
I still flip flop between getting a K16GT or the R12RT here in CT since I've got my 1250GSA in CO but as amazing as that engine may be, the boxer just rules as an all-arounder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts