BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

I wanted to thank everyone for the very valuable information shared in this forum.

I have been “lurking” in the site for quite sometime now. Learning much about the LT and riding in general.

As a result of what I have learned in this forum, my desire to move up to a touring bike and the right timing for me now, on July 15th I picked up a new 2006 LT.

I can now consider myself a full member of this forum. Up to now I have been riding an R1200C (my first and only bike before the LT).

I can’t state enough how valuable this forum has been and I thank everyone who has contributed to the forum over the years.

Good Riding!

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot and you are going to love her!!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Oscar,

I join the others in welcoming you to the group. If you ever get down I-95 in Maryland, give us a shout on the Central East Regioal board. Lots of good ridin' around here! Give that bike an Italian tune-up and ride her like ya stole her!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My LT is the standard (new standard with many accessories) in Magnesium Black Metallic. It was manufactured in May, 2006.

I had my cruiser serviced by Cross Country BMW since I bought it on e-bay in 2001, and new some of the people there. I have been test riding various models for the last couple of years and CC BMW were very helpful in my choosing the LT.

Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I am sure I will be traveling to Virginia a few times, as my son is entering UVA in the Fall.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'll be not far away. My daughter is starting Virginia Tech.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yep - you're gonna love it!

Got mine in June! Ocean Blue and big-as-hell! Brilliant!
Safe riding and enjoy the music!

Regards
Allen

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
OscarF said:
Hello:

I wanted to thank everyone for the very valuable information shared in this forum.

I have been “lurking” in the site for quite sometime now. Learning much about the LT and riding in general.

As a result of what I have learned in this forum, my desire to move up to a touring bike and the right timing for me now, on July 15th I picked up a new 2006 LT.

I can now consider myself a full member of this forum. Up to now I have been riding an R1200C (my first and only bike before the LT).

I can’t state enough how valuable this forum has been and I thank everyone who has contributed to the forum over the years.

Good Riding!
Congrats and good riding to you Oscar. I wish for you many happy and safe miles on your new ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts