BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I'm a new BMW K1200LT owner, I purchased a 2004 K1200 on Saturday. I can't wait to put some miles on this machine. Anyone out there from the Harrisburg PA area? Waiting for warm weather!! :bmw: Mark

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the show Mark. If there ever was a great website, You have found it. This site is the best tool in your box and not only that, everyone here will try to help, the begining of a long friendship you have fouund.
Welcome......Ride on..................... :bmw:

·
Cooler on the east coast!!!
1,243 Posts
MarkMPA said:
Hello
I'm a new BMW K1200LT owner, I purchased a 2004 K1200 on Saturday. I can't wait to put some miles on this machine. Anyone out there from the Harrisburg PA area? Waiting for warm weather!! :bmw: Mark
Mark welcome to the forum. I am not in your area but I too am waiting for the weather to improve :mad:

You will find this place your most valuable tool :bmw:

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Hi Mark
I'm 15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. On the LT I feel like I'm in your neighborhood.
Welcome!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey Mark,
Not in your area, but the that's a trip I'm going to make sometime.
Welcome to the board! Good choice on the 04, buy the way. :bmw:

Jeff

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats. I live on the western side of the State in Hermitage. But I have family in the Harrisburg area. I'm sure I'll be down quite a bit this summer. I just purchased my 02 in January. What color is your new ride?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
My lt is black with silver highlites, I just back from a 130 mile ride to get the bike inspected in the rain!!! Best handling and dryest ride I've ever ridden. I can't wait to ride in nice weather. Let me know when your in the area, maybe we can hook up.
Mark

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Welcome

Come that way on one of my little runs all the time.

We can run sometime, I am always up for a trip.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Welcome! I am on the eastern side of the state, just up 202 from Wilmington DE. Great riding in the Chester and Lancaster counties. I am always up for ride, There is also the Mac-Pac in the southeast PA area. believe me, from the Harrisburg area you will not be the farthest participating rider. Check them out at Mac-Pac

·
Registered
214 Posts
Eastern PA for me

I'm in Havertown, PA. Have a buddy in Harrisburg area and so make it there every once in a while.

I'm currently "between" LT's (and operations on my leg), but still on two wheels riding my trusty and very enjoyable (and red) ST1100 (like today).

Often riding 2-up with the SO.

Jon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts