BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cooler on the east coast!!!
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am looking for some advice once again. The low and high beam are not working once again. I thought I had the problem solved when I check the ground wires on the clip for the high beam. Well the high beam indicator light came on again tuesday on the way home from work. I replaced the low and high beam bulbs and checked the connections as well as the ground wires on the high beam clip and all seems good. Is it time to give in and take it to the dealer? Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Didja check the fuse ?

Troubleshooting that circuit should be pretty straightforward unless you've got some strange wiring going on...With neither working I'd be double checking that ground wire...Both ends..

John

·
Cooler on the east coast!!!
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JPSpen said:
Didja check the fuse ?

Troubleshooting that circuit should be pretty straightforward unless you've got some strange wiring going on...With neither working I'd be double checking that ground wire...Both ends..

John
John thanks I will try and follow it to check the other end. I am hoping I can figure it out or I am going to be taking it up the other end from the dealer :rotf:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts