1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
43 Posts
I might be interested. My son has his Homecoming dance that evening but sounds like I could make the ride down and get back before those festivities occur. I'll see if the wife is interested in going and check with a few buddies and let you know for sure. Also gotta make sure the wife isn't creating a honey-do list for me that I don't know about yet. :)

It would be great to meet another member of this forum.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
The SO and I were out riding last summer and decided we would ride by it. NOT! (well, maybe we did) One of those things. :) My Garmin kept saying we had arrived, but we were out in the middle of nowhere between two cornfields. Now I see that the front is re-done with metal, and a new green metal roof, it should be easier to spot.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I will be there, planning to try and arrive around 11 am. Bringing a buddy with me. I'll have a blue/black Cortech jacket on with jeans and black boots. I'm about 6'3" and 250lbs and my LT is a 2001.

Gonna be a chilly ride but looking forward to it all the same! :)

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
midwestrider said:
I will be there, planning to try and arrive around 11 am. Bringing a buddy with me. I'll have a blue/black Cortech jacket on with jeans and black boots. I'm about 6'3" and 250lbs and my LT is a 2001.

Gonna be a chilly ride but looking forward to it all the same! :)
Great, Chilly but looks like it will be dry... I have an Anthracite (Silverish) 2002 LT. See you there.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Love those moonburgers, been going for past 8 years with another group I ride with...in April.. local guy Terry Hammond (may he RIP) started the ride...we have had some very large crowds... still go in his honor and for his charity.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Preston,

I hate to do this but I'm gonna pass on heading to Moonshine tomorrow. My buddy that was gonna ride down with me cancelled and I'm currently on some medication that makes me a lot weaker these days and I'm a little nervous about riding the LT that far solo in my current condition. Plus the cold temps won't be helping me any with that either.

I apologize. If you do go, be safe and enjoy the food!

I hope we can meet up at some time in the future.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
midwestrider said:
Preston,

I hate to do this but I'm gonna pass on heading to Moonshine tomorrow. My buddy that was gonna ride down with me cancelled and I'm currently on some medication that makes me a lot weaker these days and I'm a little nervous about riding the LT that far solo in my current condition. Plus the cold temps won't be helping me any with that either.

I apologize. If you do go, be safe and enjoy the food!

I hope we can meet up at some time in the future.
Not a problem, I'll eat a burger for you... Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts