BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Boston on vacation for a week in the month of July. Looking for suggestions on an RT rental and a nice day ride. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RB,

I appreciate the suggestion. I'd rather not have to travel 3+ hours just to pickup/drop-off the bike. I am very interested in riding the beautiful northeast.

If I cannot find somewhere to rent a BMW in the Boston area that would be unfortunate and I may end up renting a less desirable Harley or Victory instead.

Thanks for the input.

Scot

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Scott,

You might want to contact the folks in VT, seems they will deliver a rental to Boston. I am looking around for other places but no luck yet. If I come accross anything I'll let you know.

·
Registered
307 Posts
There's an Eagle Rider in manchester NH (1+ hour north of Beantown. My friend rented a Gold wing there a few years ago for a ride up to Newfoundland. They had some Beemers then but all were rented.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Going to be on Cape Cod for the 4th of July. Look for the black 09 lt and a silver 97 rt.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All,

Thank you all for the input thus far. I will review the options presented and continue looking as well.

kevincaron,

Unfortunately I don't arrive until the 20th.

It would be nice to meet up with a fellow board member for a day ride if I can work out the logistics of getting the bike.

Thanks again.

Aloha.

Scot

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rwbloch said:
If you make it up to Vermont I will be happy to show you some nice roads.

RB,

Thank you for the offer.

I will hone in on the alternatives as I get closer to the trip. Hopefully I can put something together.

Scot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts