BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a baer system installed on my 2005 LT. What I don't have is a mic and helmet speakers. What would be a good choice for listening to music and cell phone operation? The unit will be installed in a Shoei flip up helmet.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,178 Posts
I would suggest that you contact Raffy as he is a Baehr dealer and helped me with my setup. You can get the headset from him, as well as all the required cables. The man has memorized cable part numbers... so you can't go wrong.
I now have cell phone, GPS, radar detector, and satellite radio hooked up to my Baehr, not to mention rider to pillion intercom.
http://motogear4you.com/mcart/index.cgi?code=3&cat=14.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
The J&M headset works great! The microphone and headset connectors are bombproof and are a snap to install into a flip up or full face helmet. I've installed my three sets without a hitch.

The only problem you have to make sure you get the correct connector cables. You have to order the PEB lower cord that is made specifically for the Baehr Ultima XL intercom. I'm not sure if Raffy carries this headset but Cyclegadgets.com has the cord listed for 28.99. The Universal headset is $109.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts