34 miles to Plymouth, 36 miles to Locke

Just a thought......

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Incahoots = ribs

Al the ***'s = steak

Tough choice... :D

Somebody pick a place please... I'll start a list.

1. Ted
2. Hal
3. Jim
4. Doug

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Incahoots = ribs

Al the ***'s = steak

Tough choice... :D

Somebody pick a place please... I'll start a list.

1. Ted
2. Hal
3. Jim
4. Doug
5. Dan

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Al the ***'s

13943 Main St
Walnut Grove, CA 95690

(916) 776-1800

1. Ted
2. Hal
3. Jim
4. Doug
5. Dan
6.Frank Mc

·
Registered
766 Posts
My car battery is dead and the printers broken so I've got my hands full at the moment, maybe next week :(

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well the food was excellent and the conversation good as well. It is aggravating that they have raised their dinner prices so much. Large lunch steak is 13+/- bucks. Same steak for dinner with shared fries, pasta and mushrooms is $25.25. Nutzoid

Still, it's a great meal and the price compares to joints in Sac. I just miss the old days when they had the same prices for lunch and dinner.

Doug and Hal beat me up pretty well about my new taillights and Ted accused me of having backup lights, but I can take it. Wait till I get the backup alarm from the dump truck wired up......

So long,

Attachments

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TheSnake said:
Well the food was excellent and the conversation good as well. It is aggravating that they have raised their dinner prices so much. Large lunch steak is 13+/- bucks. Same steak for dinner with shared fries, pasta and mushrooms is $25.25. Nutzoid

Still, it's a great meal and the price compares to joints in Sac. I just miss the old days when they had the same prices for lunch and dinner.

Doug and Hal beat me up pretty well about my new taillights and Ted accused me of having backup lights, but I can take it. Wait till I get the backup alarm from the dump truck wired up......

So long,
They do work well

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts