BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where shall we go this week kids?? I've missed a few dinner rides lately (I had a good reason:))



1 Ted Shred
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
715 Posts
Ted Shred said:
Where shall we go this week kids?? I've missed a few dinner rides lately (I had a good reason:))



1 Ted Shred
Ted you only missed the rides I'v been on a cruise dinner's are not missed.:)

Good to see you back.

Chuck
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chuck Presnail said:
Ted you only missed the rides I'v been on a cruise dinner's are not missed.:)

Good to see you back.

Chuck
True, we did not miss any meals:D

We did ride ATV's. Does that count?

 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had SeaDoo's the day before but I was too distracted to take pics of those;)

 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So how about Incahoots? or Mel and Faye's or Tomat's in Winters?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts
Hal and I had a snack a Mel's on Saturday afternoon and noticed the "Patio" is missing. Victim of some remodeling (looks like the Banquet Room below is being enlarged). Hopefully it will be restored by summer?
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dougholck said:
Hal and I had a snack a Mel's on Saturday afternoon and noticed the "Patio" is missing. Victim of some remodeling (looks like the Banquet Room below is being enlarged). Hopefully it will be restored by summer?
I had breakfast there on Sunday. Didn't see any of that. I hope they open it again, I love sitting out there in the summer time.
 

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Umm, ribs! :D:D

Incahoots perhaps!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
How about a place a bit closer, BJ's west Sac. or someplace in Elk Grove? Weather is supposed to be iffy, Welcome back Ted and Scotty, congrats on the Nuptials Scotty!
 

·
Old Dawg
Joined
·
3,295 Posts
Thanks guys, we are back but I really would rather be having an ice cream on the Lido deck. We did have a nice line up of ladies attending as you can see above ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
If we decide on Elk Grove we could always do that Italian place again since Ted and scott missed it last time.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
ducatigirl said:
If we decide on Elk Grove we could always do that Italian place again since Ted and scott missed it last time.
Hal can bring the left overs of last week's sandwich and have a picnic. There's prolly enough for everyone.
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ducatigirl said:
If we decide on Elk Grove we could always do that Italian place again since Ted and scott missed it last time.
Is there a new Italian place? I've been to the one on Elk Grove Blvd. It was excellent IIRC.
 

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Lisa is talking about The Brick House on EG Blvd. It is excellent! :D
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LodiHal said:
Lisa is talking about The Brick House on EG Blvd. It is excellent! :D
Haven't been to that one. Let's do it:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top