BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have been out of it..... and well out of state for about a month... and this is the first time I have logged in ....

but is there going to be an HDDC Christmas Party.... I really enjoy those parties.... and well hope to make it....

Scott... you up for it....

·
Old Dawg
3,295 Posts
Here's the deal with me right now...
The company I work for (Ace) has been moving for the last 5 days to our new location and we have about 400 boxes of stuff everywhere to be sorted and stocked. I have been pulling loooong days for months to work on the build out of the new shop and prepare for the move when ready. This hopefully explains why you haven't seen me at very many HDDC dinners in the last few months.
Next week we have our work holiday dinner, it's Jessica's birthday and I have to get everything running smooth at the shop because I am leaving on the 19th for two weeks to go on a Panama / Caribbean cruise. With all of this going on I just won't have time to host something but I return on the 5th of January and would like to plan a post holiday party at my place if everyone is interested.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Ted Shred said:
Let's go to Lodi:)
Sure, I'll host a temporary Christmas party if you folks don't mind the commute... :D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
LodiHal said:
Sure, I'll host a temporary Christmas party if you folks don't mind the commute... :D
I don't mind as long as you serve those yummy raviolis:D

·
Registered
567 Posts
Party at Hals House

2. Bruce & Denise We'll Bring Pumpkin Pie:histerica

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
So when do you have this shindig Hal?? We've always done it on a Wednesday but....

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Ted Shred said:
So when do you have this shindig Hal?? We've always done it on a Wednesday but....
How about next Wednesday night? 12/12?

Let's start a new thread and get a list of folks and what their bringing. I'll provide ravioli's and garlic bread. Oh, and wine and soft drinks too... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts