BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's hotter than hell today but does any one want to meet for dinner?

I hear Cattleman's has some Wednesday night specials...

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: HDDC August 25th

RMoore007 said:
Steak and a baked and a cake sounds good to me. I'll probabloy still ride though. Haven't been on the bike since last hddc.
Want to go to Cattleman's at Hazel and 50 then? Start the list Mr Keeper O' the List:D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

c
Ted Shred said:
Want to go to Cattleman's at Hazel and 50 then? Start the list Mr Keeper O' the List:D
Roger must be riding:)

Cattlemen's
12409 Folsom Blvd.

1 Roger
2 Ted
4 The Fockers

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
I have been in Sac all day, doubt I will make it tonight.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LodiHal said:
I have been in Sac all day, doubt I will make it tonight.

:(:(:(

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

Ted Shred said:
Roger must be riding:)
I spent most of the morning taking Colby to the doctor. Seems he broke three toes last night while falling from a tree.:( I must have taught him well. At least he didn't break his ankle AND leg.:D Although it does seem like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree....someone was bound to say it:p

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

RMoore007 said:
I spent most of the morning taking Colby to the doctor. Seems he broke three toes last night while falling from a tree.:( I must have taught him well. At least he didn't break his ankle AND leg.:D Although it does seem like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree....someone was bound to say it:p

Well I'm glad he's mostly OK. Hope it wasn't his gas pedal foot:D

WTF was he doing in a tree???

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

Ted Shred said:
Well I'm glad he's mostly OK. Hope it wasn't his gas pedal foot:D

WTF was he doing in a tree???
It wasn't his gas pedal foot but he drives a 5 speed civic. So we'll be trading cars for a while.

As far as being in a tree, us Moore's need to climb a tree each night before bedtime. It relaxes us and makes rem sleep possible...............

..................:crazy:

Other than that theory, you'll have to ask him.

·
Old Dawg
3,295 Posts

RMoore007 said:
It wasn't his gas pedal foot but he drives a 5 speed civic. So we'll be trading cars for a while.

As far as being in a tree, us Moore's need to climb a tree each night before bedtime. It relaxes us and makes rem sleep possible...............

..................:crazy:

Other than that theory, you'll have to ask him.
So what you are really saying is with a tree, some binoculars and a hot neighbor that lives next door... :rolleyes:

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RMoore007 said:
It's 109 degrees. I'm caging it then. I want my a/c. No riding country for old men.
I'll ride, some one has to:bmw:

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'm leaving for LA to visit with family before school starts back up next week. See you next Wednesday :)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thumbs up for Cattlemens 9.99 steak special:)

Roger and I had a nice dinner and one of us was on two wheels. Streak is intact!

·
Old Dawg
3,295 Posts
Sorry we didn't make it, we had a perfect evening planned with you boys until some peckerheads decided they wanted to smash the back window of our house and rob us :(

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, Scott. Hopefully neither of you were home when this happened.

·
Old Dawg
3,295 Posts
Niether of us were home, I had been gone about 15 minutes before it happened. I kinda wish I was home with my Glock close by ;)

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
That sucks, hope they didn't get much.

·
Old Dawg
3,295 Posts
All they got is our laptop and some door repairs. The alarm did it's job and the neighbor did get a description of the cars and guys that did it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts