BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe I am starting the thread. Where is everybody?

For a short ride, I still want Vallejo's on 4th and S (Carnitas) or what about the new Tahoe Joes on Howe? STEAK, MMMMMM!

Or for a longer ride, SUGESTIONS ANYONE?

It will probably be high 90's to 100+ tomorrow. :mad:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hddc 8/1

Hey Guys;
Got the new Corbin seats built and installed on Monday. Left for Hollister at four in the morning. Actually a nice ride with a big full moon out. On Wednesday I'm making a loop thru Concord to help my nephew move in, then to San Lorenzo to pick up my friend and then up to Twaine Harte for a few days at a friends cabin. See ya all next week. I'll let ya know how the seats are working....Frank Mc

·
Old Dawg
3,281 Posts
That's what we're waiting for!!! Someone new to start this thread and get the dinner discussion going :)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
We haven't been to the Grass Valley/Nevada City area for a while. There are some nice places up there...

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm coming down from Burney for an afternoon meeting and would like to join you all for this week's HDDC. I will be at the Holiday Inn on Date Ave. If someone can call me when you pick a place. Leave a message if I don't answer.
530-949-0421

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Hi Mike,
Glad you can join us, it's been a while.....

Well folks where we going to eat????? I'm hungry! I say since no one else picked a place lets go with Teds suggestion and head up to the Nevada City area. Have a place in mind Ted?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
amarider said:
Hi Mike,
Glad you can join us, it's been a while.....

Well folks where we going to eat????? I'm hungry! I say since no one else picked a place lets go with Teds suggestion and head up to the Nevada City area. Have a place in mind Ted?
I don't remember the name but we went to an Italian place on Main St in Grass Valley that was good...

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
tedhudson said:
I don't remember the name but we went to an Italian place on Main St in Grass Valley that was good...
That's the Sunday Dinner Ride. ;)

Have you tried this place in Grass Valley? It's quite good. Trolly Junction Restaurant. http://www.northernqueeninn.com/

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Tallyho said:
That's the Sunday Dinner Ride. ;)

TOFANELLI'S looks nice but that's not the place I was thinking about. It's in one of the old brick buildings on Main St.

So do you guys wanna try this place??
http://www.tofanellis.com/about.shtml

If not, I vote we go Vallejo's in downtown Sac like Dan suggested. Let's have some participation here so we can make a decision:D

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I'm in and good for where ever - Wouldn't mind a ride though.

???????????
1. John

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tedhudson said:

So do you guys wanna try this place?? [/b]
[/font]http://www.tofanellis.com/about.shtml

If not, I vote we go Vallejo's in downtown Sac like Dan suggested. Let's have some participation here so we can make a decision:D
I am getting ready to leave for the coast tomorrow so closer is better for me from a time standpoint.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Vallejo's
1900 4th St
Sacramento, CA 95814

(916) 443-8488

1. Dan
2. Ted
3. John
4. Bruce

·
Old Dawg
3,281 Posts
Vallejo's
1900 4th St
Sacramento, CA 95814

(916) 443-8488

1. Dan
2. Ted
3. John
4. Bruce
5. Scott & Jess

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
tedhudson said:

TOFANELLI'S looks nice but that's not the place I was thinking about. It's in one of the old brick buildings on Main St.
Maybe it was Villa Venezia in the old bank building a couple streets over.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Neither McGyver Doug or I are going to make it tonight, you folks have fun, now, ya' hear?... :D

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
tedhudson said:
McGyver showed up:D
I did tell Hal I was still at work at 5:20 and was not going to make it.

Got home at 6:00 and as I walked by the LT in the garage she said "how about a moonlite ride" and that was all it took. Quick change of clothes, Hit the road at 6:15 and arrived before 1st round of drinks were gone and no Performance Award.
Always nice to see Jess and the rest of you guys too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts