BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott and Jes and I are going to be looking at condo's in the Arden area after work. Maybe something in Sac so we can do dinner afterwards?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Doug is in Springville Utah. He needs somene to call and tell him where dinner is tomorrow. When you know where dinner is.....call 747-6453 and leave message. Thank You

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I'll be back from Foster City by 3-4pm tomorrow. I could do a Sac place too. I need to talk to Lisa about condos anyway. My office mgr. came into an inheritance and may want to buy a couple condos for me and Colby to live in.

No problem Janet, we'll call Doug and let him know.:) I'd like to hear about his CCR trip.

·
Old Dawg
3,281 Posts
If we have a small group we could go to Bandera or Roxy? Larger group could maybe do Outback, Cheesecake Factory or something downtown...

1. Lisa
2. Scott
3. Jessica

·
Registered
330 Posts
Bandera or Roxy, Elephant Bar or Buca de Beppo. Other thoughts... Firestone's or Tower Cafe outdoor dining. I am good for anywhere and will be riding.

1. Lisa
2. Scott
3. Jessica
4. Tim
5. Roger

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
tomatocity said:
Bandera or Roxy, Elephant Bar or Buca de Beppo. Other thoughts... Firestone's or Tower Cafe outdoor dining. I am good for anywhere and will be riding.

1. Lisa
2. Scott
3. Jessica
4. Tim
5. Roger
Is anyone going to make a descision on where?:confused:

·
Old Dawg
3,281 Posts
Buca De Peppo would be a good way to share and keep the cost down. Firestone is fine with me too.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Buca De Peppo is one of my favorite places, but it's the first Wednesday of the month so I have a meeting to go to... Bummer...

It's fun to sit at the table INSIDE the kitchen and be waited on by the chefs...

·
Old Dawg
3,281 Posts
I made a reservation

1 - 18 of 18 Posts