·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks? :D

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
What if we do something in the Roseville Rocklin area and see if we can get Dell to join in this week? Maybe we can get Roger to join us also???

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
amarider said:
What if we do something in the Roseville Rocklin area and see if we can get Dell to join in this week? Maybe we can get Roger to join us also???

Good idea:)

How about BJ's or PF Chang's in Roseville??

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I'll make it if you say so. If I see my name on a list, I must obey:p
I've been really lazy lately. And on Wednesdays by six pm, I get too comfortable and can't get up:) Tomorrow is a no work day for me. No excuses.:rolleyes:

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
RMoore007 said:
I'll make it if you say so. If I see my name on a list, I must obey:p
I've been really lazy lately. And on Wednesdays by six pm, I get too comfortable and can't get up:) Tomorrow is a no work day for me. No excuses.:rolleyes:
Well you better show up then:D Where would ya like to go??

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am way overdue for an HDDC "meeting". Unfortunately that pestky bacterial infection that hospitalized me last weekend is still working on me.:( I am too weak to join you. I'll be there when I am back up to speed. Have fun..

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Woodbridge Inn

Lodi Beer Co

Chinese

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RaffyK said:
drop by and i'll take you in the sidecar. Just bring your helmet.

Raffy, you might want to leave a little room in that sidecar for the trip home... :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
I tweaked my back yesterday AM, so I might show up in a cage, depending on how today goes.

Rain is forecast too, but showers, not drenching rain. First rain, very slippery it is, mmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I'll be wherever??
Could do A & W Lodi as tribute to end of summer (get that last rootbeer float), but some may prefer real food and if weather craps out maybe Elk Grove Brewery or Logans Roadhouse more centrally located.

Where??????

!. Doug

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Dan-A said:
I tweaked my back yesterday AM, so I might show up in a cage, depending on how today goes.

Rain is forecast too, but showers, not drenching rain. First rain, very slippery it is, mmmmmmmm.
So take the KLR, it's made for slippery - I have to take the truck becuase the GS is in the shop.
If anyone wants a ride, let me know.
But where are we going????

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Somewhere in ElkGrove????

1. Roger
2. John

1 - 20 of 35 Posts