BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chrislitt said:
I am planning on going. You are starting early this week. No one else is awake yet.
Tuesday is starting early? Jeez, you guys kill me, we used to know by now where were going....grin.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I am ready to go. Whats you hungry for? Lisa are you going to choose this week?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I have a meeting conflict.

At least it includes food.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
dougholck said:
I have a meeting conflict.

At least it includes food.
Ditto, me too. Ya'll have fun now!! :D :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks like me and Tim meeting at the Galt at Brewsters (if I recall correctly). Any late comers can meet us there.

Brewsters Bar & Grill
Categories: American (New), Burgers, Gastropubs [Edit]

201 4th St
Galt, CA 95632
(209) 251-7355

1. Chris
2. Tim
3. ??????????

·
Registered
77 Posts
The Eiffel Tower seems like a ludicrous thing until you see it from a distance, lit up at night. Pretty incredible. Did you do the tour and go to the top? Other than freezing my ass off on a night in December, the veiw at night was magnificent. You guys have a blast! Oh, did you go to Norte Dam yet? Check out the gargoyles on the outside. Fascinating!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Ooh, take pictures of the gargoyles for sure! I collect them, most I'm afraid to put outside for fear of being stolen, that's what happened to a past neighbor. It's Bunko night for me. If I win like I did last month, it wont be so bad...

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Tonight is Eiffel Tower night. Have been to Notre Dame. No, we didn't meet the hunchback, didn't even see him.

Most of my pics are stuck on my camera till I get home so the ones I have posted (mostly on FB) are all iPhone pics.

See you next week!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Dinner at Brewster's was very good and the weather was excellent for outdoor dining. Company was the best.

Rode to the river with a fading sunset. Made it to the Courtland bridge before the color disappeared and allowed the Full Moon to shine on the landscape. Beautiful!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts