BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
I was thinking that Dad's Kitchen would be fun. They have great burgers and an entree menu for dinner. However I've never been there at night so I don't know the logistics of a group, seating, etc at 630 - 700. Anyone have an experience curve?

Dad's Kitchen - Sacramento Comfort Food - 2968 Freeport Boulevard Sacramento

ilovedadskitchen.com/

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
If anyone in the South side is up to it Amish is coming by my place to swap out his front tire sometime between 5 and 6 on Wednesday. Figure it will take an hour or less and if anyone wants to stop in we can go local for dinner.
Great Burgers, Mexican, Pizza and other options real close in Brentwood.

Let me know and drop in anytime from 5pm and we'll head out to dinner after the tire swap, between 6:30 and & 7:00. IF anyone signs up I'll PM the address.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
amarider said:
If anyone in the South side is up to it Amish is coming by my place to swap out his front tire sometime between 5 and 6 on Wednesday. Figure it will take an hour or less and if anyone wants to stop in we can go local for dinner.
Great Burgers, Mexican, Pizza and other options real close in Brentwood.

Let me know and drop in anytime from 5pm and we'll head out to dinner after the tire swap, between 6:30 and & 7:00. IF anyone signs up I'll PM the address.
Sounds good to me, Sign me up !

1. Amish
2. John and Cathy
3. Just Bob

·
Registered
766 Posts
How about that place in Isleton we all ate at that I think was related somehow to the Del Rio? That was a very nice place but I don't remember the name.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Sounds good to me, Sign me up !

1. Amish
2. John and Cathy
3. Just Bob
4. Roger

I have a delivery and two pickups in the Santa Clara area tomorrow and will try to stop at John's house in the late afternoon to give them some smack and flack while installing the tire. I've just got to represent.:D Plus, I haven't seen J and C since they got intertwined at the coast.:thumb:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Cool. I made it to the top of this list for the first time.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Dan-A said:
Hi Guys, I'm back, but Brentwood is out of the question.

A second dinner in a little closer maybe?
Ah come on, from your house it's only a hair over 50 miles and almost all river road. :D

But I figured there would be a split dinner tonight, enjoy!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I ride this everyday so it doesnt seem as far to me. But if I had to do this once in a while it would look long.

Another recommendation would be to have a group ride from Sacramento to Brentwood. BTW, I am already in Pleasanton right now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Had a good time at Lumpy's. Got my new (old) tire fixed. It took collective effort of everyone to mount it.

Doug - You were spotted in the CCR picture thread. The spot link you shared does not work, but we happy to see that you are having a good time at CCR.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts