BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Since you're going to Mama Sues I just have to go too. See you at 6:30.

http://www.mamasuesoulfood.com/

1. Just Bob
2. Lisa
3. Doug (I'll be there by 6:30)
4. Snake 95%
5. Tim
6. Tom
7. Fred

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I won't be going here anymore. Was the last to get my food, approximately 5 min. after everyone else, ordered blackened catfish with creole sauce and a hot link, got deep fried catfish with a hotlink, waiter takes the catfish, wait, wait, wait, start getting the bills, still no catfish, brings more bills and the catfish. Everyone has been done eating, waiter says he can pack it up to go if I want....Your kidding right, to Livermore, that will be appetizing when I get home? I say just get me my bill. I get a bill where they charge me for sides. 3.50 for hotlink which was 4" long, 3.50 for potatoe salad, not a "to go" tub worth mind you, but the little they put on the plate, 3.50 for the cole slaw, same deal, 2.39 for ice tea, with tax 13.89 for a snack.

·
Registered
482 Posts
It was really too bad as the food was very good but the service was horrible. So that's two times for that place - first and last. The best part was seeing the HDDC group again, it's been a while.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I guess we don't really need another thumbs down but my food sucked too!!!
Collard greens were good, creamed corn was OK and the c-fish was really bad. Just Bob should have told them to stuff the bill. His meal was 14.99 to start with.

But we had a good time anyway.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I posted on Yelp and the manager has been trying to get me to say something good about my experience. As I said in the first post, the french fries were good and the friends were very good. I could have got a better meal from a grocery store. The service was very bad. The catfish was bad and I did not finish it. The flies were party crashers.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
After reading the reviews I'm glad I skipped this one. Last time my food was just OK and the service was SLOW. I went to Cattleman's instead and had a salad, Steak and potato for 10 bucks:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts