BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be at Giustis on the Delta this Wed nite at 6:00 with a couple of college roommates (and wives). They want to enjoy the 2 for 1 Lobster dinner.
http://www.giustis.com/

See you there???????????

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Re: Hddc 7/28

Humm, sounds good... Let me check with the other half.... :D

·
Registered
5,857 Posts

It does sound good :D, I'll have to check and see if the other half is working or not.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

dougholck said:
We will be at Giustis on the Delta this Wed nite at 6:00 with a couple of college roommates (and wives). They want to enjoy the 2 for 1 Lobster dinner.

See you there???????????
I realize 6:00 is alittle early for some so the HDDC could still do the usual 7:00.
There are no reservations at Giustis but if wait is unreasonable there is always Whimpys or Al the ***'s in Locke.

·
3,324 Posts

Giustis

6. Doug & Janet
8. Hal & Edee

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

I'm at work until at least 6 so that's no good for me.

Any one want to go elsewhere at 7?

Hal says we can go to Ludy's:D:D:p

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

Ludy's sounds good to me. I'll come over and ride with ya.

Another place we should go in the future is the new El Dorado Saloon. It has a bull we can ride if we have enough beer. And there are numerous code 7's. My son is 22 and I'll have to tell him about this place here: El Dorado Saloon I talked to one of the waitresses yesterday and she said that they have been open about a month. There are tables we can put together for our group, a good beer and wine selection and a patio if it's not too hot.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

RMoore007 said:
Ludy's sounds good to me. I'll come over and ride with ya.

Another place we should go in the future is the new El Dorado Saloon. It has a bull we can ride if we have enough beer. And there are numerous code 7's. My son is 22 and I'll have to tell him about this place here: El Dorado Saloon I talked to one of the waitresses yesterday and she said that they have been open about a month. There are tables we can put together for our group, a good beer and wine selection and a patio if it's not too hot.
Looks like a good spot Roger. I'll see you tomorrow at 6ish.

·
Registered
766 Posts

I am most likely going to stuck writing a long paper that is due on Thursday that I haven't had time to start yet:(

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

ducatigirl said:
I am most likely going to stuck writing a long paper that is due on Thursday that I haven't had time to start yet:(
Cut & Paste:D

·
3,324 Posts

Darn, if only I had known you were going to Ludys! :(

:D :D

·
Registered
5,857 Posts

Giustis

6. Doug & Janet
8. Hal & Edee
9. Tim
10. John

So we doing this at 6pm?

·
3,324 Posts

Yep, 6:00. The place will be packed.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

Chuck Presnail said:
OK so IS it El Dorado Hills OR Woodland?

6 ish to Leave A&S or Eat?

NO way to get to the delta BY 6 for me so....
Roger and I are leaving Roseville about 6 and will probably get to Woodland around 645. You're on a bike? Meet us at A&S. If not, meet up at Ludy's....

·
Registered
715 Posts

Ted Shred said:
Roger and I are leaving Roseville about 6 and will probably get to Woodland around 645. You're on a bike? Meet us at A&S. If not, meet up at Ludy's....
OH No ! Thought it was El Dorado ...... No way for me to get across the city at that time of day..

But you guys have funnnnnn! I know you have been wanting to go there for Ages.

·
Registered
538 Posts

Ted Shred said:

1 Ted
2 Roger
3 Nathan
4 Chuck

·
Registered
330 Posts

Drank too much at the VFW lunch (Noon to 4p) today so I will pass riding or driving this evening.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts

Was out seeing customers in the south valley. Didn't get home till too late, though reading the posts I am not actually sure where you guys went.

Looks like there was two HDDC dinners. :confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts