BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to visit A & S Wednesday evening to check on LT damage estimate and pick up some ordered farkles for the GS.
Will meet anyone available for ride to dinner.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
So you're saying you would like the dinner to be in the Sac area?

I'll ride/drive (depends on how large the farkles are) up with you Wed afternoon.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
I'll be going to sport bike night this week. Ben Spies will be there. Gonna take some new BMW's for show and tell.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hddc 5/16/07

Well, I know I am humgry, how about you gals and guys?

I am free on Wednesdays until August.:D

How about riding to Napa?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Doug already started an HDDC thread...

·
Old Dawg
3,303 Posts
I have merged and deleted threads so we have some synergy here. Maybe we should do bike night then dinner?
Next week is our 4 year anniversary (it's actually this week but everyone is out of town or busy) so that would be a good time for Napa or some other nice location.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
scottydawg said:
I have merged and deleted threads so we have some synergy here. Maybe we should do bike night then dinner?
Next week is our 4 year anniversary (it's actually this week but everyone is out of town or busy) so that would be a good time for Napa or some other nice location.
I will be having dinner at bike night. It's in Vacaville this week. Love to have ya'll join me, but I know it's not a very exciting ride...

·
Registered
406 Posts
scottydawg said:
Maybe we should do bike night then dinner? Next week is our 4 year anniversary (it's actually this week but everyone is out of town or busy) so that would be a good time for Napa or some other nice location.
I'm up for bike night then dinner.

·
Old Dawg
3,303 Posts
Holy hooters Mr. Hudson :eek:

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
scottydawg said:
Holy hooters Mr. Hudson :eek:
Heather (on the left) works at a famous restaurant in Natomas. Guess which one LOL

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yikes!! Who needs bikes? Where can we do dinner after Heather, I mean Bike Nite?

·
Registered
222 Posts
tedhudson said:
There will be Umbrella Girls:D
Is this my Heather of which you speak? Sportbike night in Wackyville? What has it all come to?

·
Registered
406 Posts
tedhudson said:
There will be Umbrella Girs
That settles it. I'm doing bike nite!! Hey Ted, where is bike nite in Vacaville, and will you be riding from A&S?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
mikerd400 said:
That settles it. I'm doing bike nite!! Hey Ted, where is bike nite in Vacaville, and will you be riding from A&S?

We'll be leaving A&S about 5pm so we can get there early and get the bikes inside.

AMA Champions Spies, Hacking To Appear At Sport Bike Night May 16 In Vacaville, California

May 10, 2007

From a Press Release

Join us Wednesday night, May 16th, from 7pm till 9pm, at Stars Recreational Center in Vacaville, for an evening of sport bikes, displays, racing movies, food & drink and bench racing with AMA SUPERBIKE CHAMPION BEN SPIES AND AMA SUPERSPORT/SUPERSTOCK CHAMPION JAMIE HACKING!

The Monster Kawasaki and Yoshimura Suzuki riders will be on hand to sign posters and field questions from fans.

INFINEON RACEWAY ticket reps will also be on site offering specially priced event packages for the upcoming AMA National Road Races.

Polish up your bike for the SPORT BIKE of the Month award!!

The girls of Teamhunteronline.com will be on hand for photos and to tell you how to win their custom 2007 Yamaha R6 that will be on display.

Stars Recreational Center is located just off Interstate 80 in Vacaville. Stars will offer a full dinner menu. COME HUNGRY!!! For additional information check out www.starsrecreation.com

For information, to have a sport bike oriented display or to vend at the event, contact Mike Summers @ (916) 600-3742.

·
Old Dawg
3,303 Posts
tedhudson said:
Heather (on the left) works at a famous restaurant in Natomas. Guess which one LOL
Well I'm thinking In-N-Out

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
scottydawg said:
Well I'm thinking In-N-Out
We're not talking about food any more are we????:histerica

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Sport Bike Nite
7;00 - 9:30pm
$5.00 Entry Fee @ the door
Stars Rec Center
155 Browns Valled Parkway
Vacaville, CA 95688

1. Ted
2. Doug
3. Hal
4. Mike

·
Registered
538 Posts
Sport Bike Nite
7;00 - 9:00pm
Stars Rec Center
Vacaville, CA 95688

1. Ted
2. Doug
3. Hal
4. Mike
5. Nathan

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Sport Bike Nite
7;00 - 9:00pm
Stars Rec Center
Vacaville, CA 95688

1. Ted
2. Doug
3. Hal
4. Mike
5. Nathan
6. Roger

I moved over the weekend. Back home now. Lot's of little projects. Much cleaning. Many boxes. Overgrown 1/4 acre lot. Lots of stuff to go through still. Too much stuff. George Carlin, where are you? I can't believe I was "to-do list free" the last three years. The words dragged down and anchored come to mind. Will I ever have time to ride again? Is home ownership supposed to be fun? Rewarding? Maybe I'm a condo guy.:) I have new paint, carpet, blinds and attitude. It was really, really bad after the previous two renters. My 1ksf garage is so full, I envision a week in there. But somehow, I managed tomorrow off so a quick morning of more organization and an afternoon of riding, maybe.

Oh, and I just upgraded my television. What was I thinking? Where have I been? I went from a 10+ year old 32 inch square box to a 57 inch HD DLP 1080P.:D And I'm a sports fan too. Shame on me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts