BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

RMoore007 said:
How about downtown this week. Roma's Pizzeria?

Good idea. See ya there


Roma's Pizza II
Folsom Blvd



1 Roger
2 Ted
3
4
5
6
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-22-2011

Is this the place with the great Mac N Cheese? Shredder? Or the corner joint where the owner told us to park the bikes on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant?
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

LodiHal said:
Is this the place with the great Mac N Cheese? Shredder? Or the corner joint where the owner told us to park the bikes on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant?
Mac and Cheese was Mamma Suzzana's, not sure where the other place is you're referring to.

Roma's is the place with the good pizza:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

Hal is thinking of the place on Folsom Bl. in east sac, I can't remember the name.
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

ducatigirl said:
Hal is thinking of the place on Folsom Bl. in east sac, I can't remember the name.
I can't either. There's the place at about 64th and Folsom near the Hop Yard but they don't have a sidewalk...
 

·
Old Dawg
Joined
·
3,284 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

Isn't that Giovannis?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

I don't know for sure, but Ted, you did park on the sidewalk that night, there were only four of us, Roger was in his van and I drove, and there was no parking anywhere, and Roger and I parked down the street at another business.
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

ducatigirl said:
I don't know for sure, but Ted, you did park on the sidewalk that night, there were only four of us, Roger was in his van and I drove, and there was no parking anywhere, and Roger and I parked down the street at another business.
That's Espanol. It's Italian but not a pizza place. I really like it, we'll have to go back soon.
 

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

I'm not going to make it either way, but thanks for all the info folks!

godere! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

Read through all that just to find that your not going Hal, sheesh. See y'all next week.

Don in Lodi
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top