1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-22-2011

Is this the place with the great Mac N Cheese? Shredder? Or the corner joint where the owner told us to park the bikes on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Re: Hddc 3-23-2011

LodiHal said:
Is this the place with the great Mac N Cheese? Shredder? Or the corner joint where the owner told us to park the bikes on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant?
Mac and Cheese was Mamma Suzzana's, not sure where the other place is you're referring to.

Roma's is the place with the good pizza:)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

ducatigirl said:
Hal is thinking of the place on Folsom Bl. in east sac, I can't remember the name.
I can't either. There's the place at about 64th and Folsom near the Hop Yard but they don't have a sidewalk...

·
Old Dawg
3,281 Posts

Isn't that Giovannis?

·
Registered
766 Posts

I don't know for sure, but Ted, you did park on the sidewalk that night, there were only four of us, Roger was in his van and I drove, and there was no parking anywhere, and Roger and I parked down the street at another business.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

ducatigirl said:
I don't know for sure, but Ted, you did park on the sidewalk that night, there were only four of us, Roger was in his van and I drove, and there was no parking anywhere, and Roger and I parked down the street at another business.
That's Espanol. It's Italian but not a pizza place. I really like it, we'll have to go back soon.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts

I'm not going to make it either way, but thanks for all the info folks!

godere! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts