BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week Jim mentioned some interesting new selections for our next outing, all in more civilized locations! Let the discussion begin...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Mish-mash of Lisa and Jim ideas-- all midtown and east sac, some we've been to and some new....

Gallaghers Irish Pub
Jaimie's
Burgers and Brews
Guisti's
Formoli's Bistro
Three Sisters
Espanol
Juno's Kitchen
Clark's Corner
One-speed Pizza

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about those places you were discussing with Dan? I think Thai and others that we have never been to? That was at the end of the night and the beer was exceptional :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
ducatigirl said:
What about those places you were discussing with Dan? I think Thai and others that we have never been to? That was at the end of the night and the beer was exceptional :)
Dan and I were discussing Thai Spices in Lodi at Lower Sac Road and Turner Road.
we would need to make a reservation by mid PM. If folks want to drive/ride to Lodi I think all would enjoy...

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheSnake said:
Dan and I were discussing Thai Spices in Lodi at Lower Sac Road and Turner Road.
we would need to make a reservation by mid PM. If folks want to drive/ride to Lodi I think all would enjoy...
Helloooooooooo....What says everyone? Thoughts, comments, suggestions, opinions, remarks, observations, retorts, wisecracks.....anything...

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
I'm here, just don't know if I want to go all the way to Sac again... :D

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
ducatigirl said:
Should we make the call for Thai Spices? Or?
I would try that place, heard good things, and I don't even like Thai food...

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, if we are going to go southward, there are lots of choices, you boys know better than I do what is good in your territory if were not feeling Thai-venturous, and with no other imput to comfirm or reject the selection, the forum is still open for imput...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hell's Bells !!!!!!!!! :cussing:

Thai Spices Resturant
Ste 224, 2401 West Turner Road, Lodi, CA 95242
(209) 369-8424 (Corner of Lower Sacramento Road and Turner in NW Lodi)

1. Lisa
2. Snake
3. Hal maybe
4. Doug
5. Don

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thai Spices Resturant
Ste 224, 2401 West Turner Road, Lodi, CA 95242
(209) 369-8424 (Corner of Lower Sacramento Road and Turner in NW Lodi)

1. Lisa
2. Snake
3. Hal maybe
4. Doug
5. Don
6. Rich

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very yummy! Really fresh food and lots of choices. Everyone's food looked great. I would definitely eat there again. It was fun to try somewhere new and exercise our adventurous side for a change!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts