BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is everybody watching Monday Night Football. Early sunset but nice weather, nice night for dodging Deer. How about the Delta or even Napa?

Jim

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
It seems like it's been quite a while since we went to Guisti's...

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
If we want to be closer to home this place is supposed to have a Wednesday night bike night and very good pizza -

First Class Pizza
4301 Truxel Rd, Sacramento, CA
(916) 419-0437

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Where is everyone?:sleep: Ted's here talking to himself :eek:

I'm up for anything, You Boyz down Lodi Way have any new eat'n places? I can go by first class Pizza and check it out today.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Livermore Way?

Y'all welcome to come out to Livermore, they are almost done with the downtown remodel....grin.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'll be interested in what you have to say after checking out the local pizza place. I just never eat out locally around here, excect for once, I went to the Jack's Urban Eats in the new Raley center, it was like a smorgee and was very good, but haven't checked out any local places since. All the suggestions sound good though.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
amarider said:
I can go by first class Pizza and check it out today.
Looks like nobody wants to eat out this week John:( Did you check out the pizza place?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got home from work. Really does look like a quite week. I'd suggest Hooters just to stir some interest but I was just there Friday. We went upscale last week so a burger or pizza sounds good to me.

Jim

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Someone say Hooters?...My boys wanted to take me to dinner before I leave ended up at Hooters in Dublin ...damn I love them wings. :p Had Stephanie with us ..she wouldnt go for the breast tho. ;)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
jims136 said:
Just got home from work. Really does look like a quite week. I'd suggest Hooters just to stir some interest but I was just there Friday. We went upscale last week so a burger or pizza sounds good to me.

Jim
I'm leaning towards pizza too. Lets see what John has to say about First Class...

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
How about ya'll think about Lodi/delta area next week? I have a friend coming to visit from Chicago, and they might get a kick out of dinner with the Posse.... I'll come up with someplace good, or maybe Doug will have some ideas... Do we want to go back downtown for chinese food upstairs again?

·
Registered
222 Posts
We haven't had pizza in a while, sounds good.

Ted, just noticed your signature. Are you selling the ATVs also?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
LodiHal said:
How about ya'll think about Lodi/delta area next week? I have a friend coming to visit from Chicago, and they might get a kick out of dinner with the Posse.... I'll come up with someplace good, or maybe Doug will have some ideas... Do we want to go back downtown for chinese food upstairs again?
Yes, lets go to Lodi next week. I am very interested to meet this friend of Hals:D ;) :p

We haven't been to that old Chinese place in a couple of years, I like that idea:)

Now, were are we gonna eat this week?????????????

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
tedhudson said:
Now, were are we gonna eat this week?????????????
Well it's not going to be First Class Pizza. :(
It's smaller than a Subway with no seating area outside of a couple of hard chairs to wait for a to go order. Looks like your run of the mill generic little ceaser clone.

For Pizza how about this place in Auburn http://www.otpizza.net/

This place looks great!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Here's a map and address for the place.

Old town Pizza http://www.otpizza.net/
150 Sacramento St
Auburn, CA
95603-5019

·
BMW Guru