BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to say good by to Incahoots? roumor is they will close on the 15th.

I will check tomorrow to be sure.

and well I'm not sure they will be interested in producing their best if they are closing.

Just bringing the news.

Chuck
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
That is bad news. You're right, could be sketchy:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Wife and I ate at Club Pheasant last Saturday, it was GREAT!! :D :D

But I would like to hit Incahoots once more myself, hell, take a chance...

We ate at the Lobster Bacteria Trap didn't we?... :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
Dam, I will be in San Diego for a conference and miss it. BUT, I am going to Filippi's tonight. Thanks Ted! :wave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Dan-A said:
Dam, I will be in San Diego for a conference and miss it. BUT, I am going to Filippi's tonight. Thanks Ted! :wave
Say HI to that crazy hot waitress with the green hair for me:D
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Dan-A said:
You got it. I hope I recognize her since it won't be haloween. :histerica
She had other notable features that won't be hard to miss.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
No Club Pheasant two weeks in a row, bummer. How many of us are veteran's? Maybe a veteran should get to make a choice on Veteran's Day.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
Ted Shred said:
She had other notable features that won't be hard to miss.;)

Didn't see her, they stuck us off in a corner in a little room.

Food was still good. I had the lasagna, there were 3 who took my word for it on the clam linguini half red and white, and were not disappointed. One guy had a pizza so I got a taste, pretty good pizza too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tomatocity said:
No Club Pheasant two weeks in a row, bummer. How many of us are veteran's? Maybe a veteran should get to make a choice on Veteran's Day.
Hey great idea ! I was on my senior trip to a land far away in 66/67 how bout you?

Chuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I called they will be open tonight and are warned we will be there.

Their last day will be Sunday.

Too bad .

Chuck

since they dont take reservations I told them around 8 people around 7ish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Yes, it's too bad they are closing, I can hardly believe it. Of all the times we have been there I can never remember it being anything other than absolutely packed?
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
ducatigirl said:
Yes, it's too bad they are closing, I can hardly believe it. Of all the times we have been there I can never remember it being anything other than absolutely packed?
True and it's one of the only restaurants in that area. Makes you wonder why they're going out of business?
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Well I guess that's it for Incahoots, too bad I like the food there. Doug does too...he ordered the whole menu!!

 

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top