BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Hddc 10/8/08

2K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  Chuck Presnail 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#4 ·
Their food is much better than their spelling ("weather" when it should be "whether") although I don't know if I'd go 72 miles just for it alone. It's a great lunch or dinner stop when on the road; I've eaten there often when I'm up in that area hunting ducks. Glad to see them re-open the place.

#5 ·
Little too far for us "valley boys" on a school night. Place is great though, I have eaten there a few years ago. Nice to see they rebuilt after the fire.

#10 ·
It's a bit far for me for dinner, will pass unless someone comes up with a closer alternate, maybe that Chinese resteraunt in Lodi we went to with the great Mama's Sushi rolls? Or Famous Dave's in Tracy, Got to try this out once, right? , or Buckhorn in Rio Vista, hear they have great Calamari Steak, or .....?

Just Bob

#12 ·
Looks like a division between the troops... :D

I'll propose an alternate for us "Southern" folks... The restaurant that Bob likes...

Shangri La Asian Bistro & Sushi
203 S School St
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 366-0539

1. JustBob
2. Hal

#21 ·
LodiHal said:
I did start a list, so that you guys can enjoy your ride up north, and we don't have a 5-6 hour ride on a work night. No problem.
Holy sheet, it takes 5-6 hours to get from Lodi to Winters or Williams roundtrip? Might be time to switch octane in that Harley!

#22 ·
LodiHal said:
I did start a list, so that you guys can enjoy your ride up north, and we don't have a 5-6 hour ride on a work night. No problem.
I wasn't keen on the idea of riding 160 miles round trip to Grazella's either. Just thought we should have some discussion. Riding to Lodi isn't any more fun for us Sacto boyz either. We should be able to find a nice spot in between that invovles a little ride. Rio Vista, Ione, Jackson etc...

#24 ·
I can go since I don't have to drive. Just diagnosed with diabeties and have not been able to ride due to blurred vision and headaches.

Shangri La Asian Bistro & Sushi
203 S School St
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 366-0539

1. JustBob
2. Hal
3. Doug
4. Dan
5. Chuck leaving for MI on friday so no long trips to dinner for me
6. Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.