BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Old Dawg
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm hungry, the weather looks perfect and if it's anything like two years we only have 4 good weeks of cruising left before the almighty rain gods look upon us. Last year on Nov. 1 we had rain and the year before on Nov. 5 so where should we ride and enjoy?

·
Registered
567 Posts
What's HDDC and how do I Join

Went on the ride this weekend to Ft. Bragg had a great time. Would like to get more involved. How do I join HDDC?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Come to any two HDDC dinners, and you're in.
At the third dinner we show you the secret handshake :)

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Sharkey,
What Tom said and bring lots of cash - New Guy payes:eek: ;)

So Napa? Is the Posse up to a long ride into the night?

·
Registered
766 Posts
I've caught a bad cold,and I'm miserable, so I doubt I'll be feeling good enough by tomorrow to go, but have fun and I'll see you next week :)

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Bless me Father, for it's been tooooo damn long since my last HDDC ride.

I'm game for Jonesy's, or whatever the group settles on. Count me in no matter what!

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
ducatigirl said:
I've caught a bad cold,and I'm miserable, so I doubt I'll be feeling good enough by tomorrow to go, but have fun and I'll see you next week :)
Sorry to hear that, Lisa.:( Hope you feel better soon so we can go for a ride! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well . . .

Yesterday, as I was ready to leave a service station, I realized that the gear pedal was unresponsive.

So . . . I had it towed home, and I plan to take the day off tomorrow and fix it (if it is not too difficult) and try to make the dinner. It sounds delicious.

Hope to see you there.

·
Old Dawg
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alvaro, it sounds like you have the famous shifter linkage break. Very easy to fix if you have the parts, I did it roadside when there was less then 3K miles on my bike. Luckily Raffy had the part on his bike to fix it.
Regarding Dinner:
I would be happy to head over to Napa if a few people are interested.

·
Old Dawg
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK people give some input here! If no one wants to have dinner tomorrow night then speak up so Billy, John and I can have a nice private meal at my house served by some Hooters waitresses.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Tom,
Go for it....... No one else is speaking up. :p

Lets get a list started.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Okay, I can't wait any longer. I've almost got Nancy up for a Hooter's HDDC, but it's a no go for a private Hooter's dinner at Scotty's without her.

So it's.....

Jonesy's Famous Steakhouse
Napa Airport
http://www.jonesysfamoussteakhouse.com/
Dinner at 7:30 PM

Let's meet at Eppie's at the (80/80/50 split) for a ride, departing at 6:15 PM. Let us know if you're in for Jonesy's and the ride (Tom can make reservations and the Posse can wait for you at Eppie's) It's 66 miles by way of Lake Berryessa, but the route is subject to change.

2) Tom and Kay
4) Bill and Nancy (ride from Eppie's)

Copy the above, including these lines and then paste into a "Post Reply". Then add your name to the list! :cool:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hddc Jonesey's Steak House

Let's meet at Eppie's at the (80/80/50 split) for a ride, departing at 6:15 PM. Let us know if you're in for Jonesy's and the ride (Tom can make reservations and the Posse can wait for you at Eppie's) It's 66 miles by way of Lake Berryessa, but the route is subject to change.

2) Tom and Kay
6) Bruce and Denise

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Copy from this line:

Napa Airport

2) Tom and Kay
6) Bruce and Denise

Copy to here, including these lines and then paste into a "Post Reply". Then add your name to the list! :cool:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Copy from this line:

Napa Airport

2) Tom and Kay
6) Bruce and Denise
7) Scotty
8) John

Copy to here, including these lines and then paste into a "Post Reply". Then add your name to the list!

I took the liberty of adding John and Scott to the list. I will call in the morning for reservations. I'll make it for 8 at 8, unless I hear otherwise. So let me know soon, otherwise you'll be eating outside.=:O

·
Registered
173 Posts
2) Tom and Kay
6) Bruce and Denise
7) Scotty
8) John
10) Alvaro & ? (If I can get shifter fixed)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Eppies

Is this the Eppies in West Sac before the 80Reno/80Bus split?

·
Old Dawg
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is at the last exit on 80 before you would hit the causeway to Davis. If you are going west it will be after the split.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Sharkey said:
Is this the Eppies in West Sac before the 80Reno/80Bus split?
That be the one!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts