BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HDDC Posse 10/12

How about we all find our way to the Buttercup Pantry Restaurant in Placerville? :p

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm just looking to get the ball rolling. We have another week of beautiful fall weather and just spent 2 weekends on the coast, anyone got a good restaurant in the foothills. Is it too soon to go to Poor Reds again?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Spaghetti Factory Sac

How About the Spaghetti Factory in Sacramento

·
Registered
412 Posts
How'd you hear about that place? Great Pie from What I hear!! :p They also make a mean meatloaf sandwich.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been there before. Who hasn't stopped by Buttercup when they are passing through Placerville on their way home from skiing, riding, South Lake, or Apple Hill? Good good and great pie too. :p

·
Registered
412 Posts
I think I might just have to try and make that run! I can taste the Pie Now! :p

How many miles would I need to run to burn those calories off????? I'm thinking around twelve......That'll only take a week :eek:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just have a diet Coke with your pie. That will neutralize the calories. :rolleyes:

It's Tuesday and not much traffic on this topic. There are a number of scenic ways to get to Placerville from all every direction of the compass. It's not exactly in my backyard! ;)

·
Old Dawg
3,287 Posts
Should we meet at the Arco on Bradshaw at 6:15 to leave NLT 6:30 and do a nice ride around Hwy. 49?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like a fine idea. Placer County riders might consider coming down on Hwy 49 from Auburn. Not a bad fall foilage ride either. They don't take reservations but I gave them a heads-up for 12-20 at 7:30pm. ;)

Buttercup Pantry Restaurant
222 Main Street
Placerville, Ca 95667
530-621-1320

2. Bob and Jeanie

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Scotty!

~ 6:00-6:15 at Arco at Bradshaw sounds good.

Is that South of 50?

·
Old Dawg
3,287 Posts
2. Bob and Jeanie
3. Roger
4. Scott

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Bradshaw and Hwy 16

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks John.

2. Bob and Jeanie
3. Roger
4. Scott
6. Alvaro & ?

·
Registered
567 Posts
2. Bob and Jeanie
3. Roger
4. Scott
6. Alvaro & ?
9.Denise,Bruce,& Shannon(will meet at restaurant)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hddc

I am stuck taking a class for the next two weeks. since it doesn't get out until 8:15 you may all be gone back down the hill by the time I can get over there. I'll do another of my stop-bys to at least say hello. Jan

·
Registered
146 Posts
Arco @ 6:15

2. Bob and Jeanie
3. Roger
4. Scott
6. Alvaro & ?
9.Denise,Bruce,& Shannon
10. Jim

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jeanie and I will be coming down Hwy 49 from Auburn. See you there. ;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have the kitchen pass in hand....I'll see you there....That is ..if I don't get rear-ended on the way :)

OK....Now I just jinxed myself.......Knock'in on wood over here...Knock'in on WOOD!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi gang.

Due to technical difficulties with the Black Knight (heavy steering) I will have to bow out of tonight's feast.

Have a great and safe ride.

2. Bob and Jeanie
3. Roger
4. Scott
7.Denise,Bruce,& Shannon
8. Jim

Hope to ride with you again soon.

Godspeed,

1 - 20 of 45 Posts