BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per Del and Joans wishes, there will be an HDDC first chance/highest bidder gets it Garage Sale at thier home before dinner this week.

I will try to arrive by 3:00pm to repair the front awning and organize some of the garage contents. I have no clue what's there? Come by anytime after 3:00 if you can help.

Hopefully we can do dinner by 7:30 or maybe we just get some pizza's and drinks and eat at the garage sale? Suggestions welcome.

1. Doug 3:00

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Per Del and Joans wishes, there will be an HDDC first chance/highest bidder gets it Garage Sale at thier home before dinner this week.

I will try to arrive by 3:00pm to repair the front awning and organize some of the garage contents. I have no clue what's there? Come by anytime after 3:00 if you can help.

Hopefully we can do dinner by 7:30 or maybe we just get some pizza's and drinks and eat at the garage sale? Suggestions welcome.

2. Roger late-coming from san jose

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
There are jackets, boots, misc motorcycle gadgets, camping stuff, power tools etc...

2. Ted 6ish
3. Roger

·
Registered
5,857 Posts

There are jackets, boots, misc motorcycle gadgets, camping stuff, power tools etc...

2. Ted 6ish
3. Roger
4. John by 4:00

·
Registered
715 Posts
amarider said:

2. Ted 6ish
3. Roger
5. Chuck as early as I can

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Per Del and Joans wishes, there will be an HDDC first chance/highest bidder gets it Garage Sale at their home before dinner this week.

2. Ted 6ish
3. Roger
6. Hal -By 6 if not earlier to help Doug.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Per Del and Joans wishes, there will be an HDDC first chance/highest bidder gets it Garage Sale at their home before dinner this week.

2. Ted 6ish
3. Roger
7. Just Bob, maybe Nichole.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks everyone. Pizza, snacks and drinks on the house. Come hungry!
--------------------

2. Ted 6ish
3. Roger

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You Joan, glad you are checking in here.

I will have my truck and trailer if there is anything else that needs hauled away.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
joan said:
Thanks everyone. Pizza, snacks and drinks on the house. Come hungry!
--------------------

Now ya went and did it, you feed them and they'll never leave:)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Doug I moved things around I will be there at 3PM is there anything you will need ( unlikly but ...) ? I have ladders though I'm not built to work higher than a shag rug.

Chuck

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'll try to make it if I can, I have a friend flying in from Washington DC and I'm not sure of the timing. Can I have the address again? Don't think I can remember exactly how to get there when I don't even remember the street name...

·
Registered
567 Posts
2. Ted 6ish
3. Roger
8. Bruce 3:00

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
2. Ted 6ish
..........................................3. Minus Roger...won't make it, too busy :(

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
2. Ted 6ish
..........................................3. Minus Roger...won't make it, too busy :(
9. Dan

Can someone PM or email me the address, I forgot it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
2. Ted 6ish
9. Dan
10. Dino

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan-A said:
Can someone PM or email me the address, I forgot it.
Joan and Del's
1804 Whimbrel
Rocklin, Ca

Blue Oaks east off Hwy 65, left on Tangier, turn right at tee and immediatly right onto Whimbrel.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts