BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well? Is everybody burned out from DVD? Do we need to go to Elk Grove again? :D Or Incahoots?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
How about down town Sacto?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I'm with you Ted if no one else is hungry. I plan on going to as many dinners as I can before I hit the road. We just rehired a layed off employee this morning. Starting next week, I'll be going through ALL my stuff deciding what to keep or sell. I'm renting this place and Colby will be looking for an apartment. He will also be working in the business with my long time office manager. After 21 years doing the same job, I'm finally leaving to pursue other things. I'm keeping the business. Just not working in it anymore. All the rest, you know as much as me.:p:)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
RMoore007 said:
I'm with you Ted if no one else is hungry. I plan on going to as many dinners as I can before I hit the road. We just rehired a layed off employee this morning. Starting next week, I'll be going through ALL my stuff deciding what to keep or sell. I'm renting this place and Colby will be looking for an apartment. He will also be working in the business with my long time office manager. After 21 years doing the same job, I'm finally leaving to pursue other things. I'm keeping the business. Just not working in it anymore. All the rest, you know as much as me.:p:)
Well lets do some place in Elk Grove then. You want to meet me at my house?

Elk Grove Brewery??

·
Registered
766 Posts
Any one works for me, just depends were I turn off after leaving the ranch, west or south. If we do sac. we could do vince's in west sac. or brew-it -up has been advertizing alot lately, E.G. brewery is always a favorite, I just need to know where I'm going by about 3:45 :)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
mikerd400 said:
I could do downtown Sacto. I'll be at the academy practicing.
Mike, what are you practicing for???? If you are preparing for a class let me know if you need any help....

Billy

·
Registered
766 Posts
Don't worry Hal, if you can't make it I'll call you later with your 'assignment'...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Chipper said:
Mike, what are you practicing for???? If you are preparing for a class let me know if you need any help....

Billy
I'm practicing for motor school. I start on Monday. I've been riding with our CMTO. The pattern I'm having trouble with is the incline pattern, so I figured I'll practice at the academy tonight.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thats my favorite pattern, Give me a call on my cell 916.956.1564 maybe we can get together and meet on saturday..
Billy

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brew It Up!
801 14th Street, @ 14th & H
Sacramento, CA 95814
phone: 916-441-3000

1 TED
2 MIKE
3 LISA