BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
ducatigirl said:
That place has bad memories now :( What about that place you mentioned last week by Raffys work?
Bad Memories? Lisa Lisa.. think of the poor protesters at the next table after Doug Expressed himself ! Correctly I might add. But none the less there they were sharing a meal safe in the knowledge that they were beyond ridicule surrounded by others of their own ilk , basking in the after protest glow and ..........

WEll I'm sure some quality time with their therapists have all but erased that moment.

Chuck

·
Registered
715 Posts
TheSnake said:
How about more details regarding Doug's comments..........

I need a lift today.
Jim you know how people say " You just had to be there" ? well.....

Suffice it to say There were people with pro opinions on Gay Marriage and there was Doug... Bless Him. WE All thought it HE said it.

Now that I think about it

Doug I'll buy the next Beer.

Chuck

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
ducatigirl said:
That place has bad memories now :( What about that place you mentioned last week by Raffys work?
I don't remember that conversation, what was I talking about?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Chuck Presnail said:
Bad Memories? Lisa Lisa.. think of the poor protesters at the next table after Doug Expressed himself ! Correctly I might add. But none the less there they were sharing a meal safe in the knowledge that they were beyond ridicule surrounded by others of their own ilk , basking in the after protest glow and ..........

WEll I'm sure some quality time with their therapists have all but erased that moment.

Chuck

I've got to start keeping notes, did I say something inspiring or just tooo LOUD.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
ducatigirl said:
I think you were talking about really good hamburgers with Hal or Jim?
I did have a klller Kobe burger at Mason's...bit pricey for an HDDC. Can't think of any other place for burgers other than Burgers and Brew on R...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Ted Shred said:
I did have a klller Kobe burger at Mason's...bit pricey for an HDDC. Can't think of any other place for burgers other than Burgers and Brew on R...
I liked that place I could afford to feed a horse just on their dinner salad . Not that I would eat just a salad I like my meals to have been at one time someone's 4H project.

Chuck

·
Registered
715 Posts
dougholck said:
I've got to start keeping notes, did I say something inspiring or just tooo LOUD.
Doug You just voiced an opinion held by many based on your successful Marriage and did it in your OutDoor voice.

How about someplace you riders can ride to since it's supposed to be dry / er ?

Chuck

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Someone in our group ate there (Tex Wasabi) and said it was really good :) It's one of the places on my list of places mentioned that we should go to :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts