BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Re: Hddc 03162011

TheSnake said:
Though Wednesday is a day early, who has a great idea for a "special" St. Pat's dinner for HDDC?

:clapping:

YOUR HOUSE?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Hddc 03/16/2011

Sorry, wish I could do it. Mary Ann is serving dinner at the old folks joint and I don't get home until 5:30. Definitely later in the year when can burn some meat on the Weber.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

Someplace CHEAP please.:D Not only do I have van problems, my car needed $1k work done today.

This Wednesdays HDDC will be my 7th anniversary of my moto accident riding to the newly opened Mels Diner in Jackson on Sutter Creek/Ione Rd. where I needed an ambulance ride followed by my helicopter ride. Kind of like my own Disney adventure that night.:D Followed by 8 days of doing drugs and eating and watching tv and watching wierd people in the hospital. Ah the good old days.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts

RMoore007 said:
This Wednesdays HDDC will be my 7th anniversary of my moto accident riding to the newly opened Mels Diner in Jackson on Sutter Creek/Ione Rd. where I needed an ambulance ride followed by my helicopter ride. Kind of like my own Disney adventure that night.:D Followed by 8 days of doing drugs and eating and watching tv and watching wierd people in the hospital. Ah the good old days.
I was there and remember it well...

Sorry to hear about your van. :(

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

RMoore007 said:
Someplace CHEAP please.:D Not only do I have van problems, my car needed $1k work done today.

Yep that was a scary night Roger. Very glad you're still around.

In honor of your anniversary why don't you pick the dinner spot tonight:)

·
Registered
5,857 Posts

RMoore007 said:

Oh Hell, has it been 7 years? We're getting old...... :eek:

AS far a cheap goes, I hear there is a Taco Bell in Lodi that Doug likes..... :v:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

Supposed to be a good burger joint behind BJ's, so says my daughter who does not eat burgers???

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

dougholck said:
Supposed to be a good burger joint behind BJ's, so says my daughter who does not eat burgers???
Can't find it on the map... How about BJ's?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

Dan-A said:
Five Guys and Fries is right behind BJ's Elk Grove. Decent burger. Fast food in n out like decor.
That's the place!!!!!!!!!
The Cajun Fries are rumored to be Grrrrrrrrrrrreat.

But I'm good with BJ's if the majority wants fancy.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

BJ's
9237 Laguna Springs Drive
Elk Grove, CA 95758

1. Roger
2. Doug

·
Registered
766 Posts