BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm talking about the new 2013 Triumph Trophy. Are we allowed to say Triumph on this forum? Anyway I was wondering if anyone has seen one or ridden one.They look a little like the K1600 and seem to have a lot of the same new technology. I went from a 2001 Triumph Trophy 1200 to the 07 LT and have been in love ever since.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I read the write up Rider Magazine did on it, and I'll admit I'm a bit intrigued. My only nitpicks are the OEM windshield looks a little too small, the audio buttons look like they might be small for gloved hands, and the location of the antenna in the front vs. the rear.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
norton said:
I'm talking about the new 2013 Triumph Trophy. Are we allowed to say Triumph on this forum? Anyway I was wondering if anyone has seen one or ridden one.They look a little like the K1600 and seem to have a lot of the same new technology. I went from a 2001 Triumph Trophy 1200 to the 07 LT and have been in love ever since.
Moved it to the correct forum for non-BMW conversations.

·
Slow Old Guy
2,012 Posts
I am riding a 2008 Tiger now so get all the emails from Triumph. Signed up for a demo ride a few months ago but have not heard anything back from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts