BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been great "getting to know" many of you over the course of the last year through this forum. It's really been a blast!

All the very best to each of you and your families for a healthy and happy new year, full of new riding experiences and great stories to pass along!

All the best to each of you for 2011!!

Be safe!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Count me in on that one too! Sure enjoy the forum, and check in often. Lots of good help when needed, and a lot of fun along the way. Hope all you honyockers have a safe and happy new year!

Best, John

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Trojan said:
Count me in on that one too! Sure enjoy the forum, and check in often. Lots of good help when needed, and a lot of fun along the way. Hope all you honyockers have a safe and happy new year!

Best, John
I'm a yankee.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Happy New Years to you and your's as well!! And to the rest of you I've "met" on line on this forum.
As I read the replies to some of the posts, I've found folks who live next to the little New England town I grew up in; we "talked" about the Vincent in the shop window I lusted for as a teenager. Another from a place in the deep south where I "decompressed" after I got back from Vietnam, we "talked" about how the place has grown. And on and on and on. Lots of new friends.
What a hoot it would be for all who could make it, to meet up and rally for a day or two of tire kicking, good talk, a local ride, and a good time in general. Some where in the middle of the country so a nice ride would proceed. Just a thought.
Be safe out there to all, :wave
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts