BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best of the season to all the Beemer Riders out there. Getting psyched my winter project. New braided brake lines for my 2000 LT.
Cheers

·
Registered
596 Posts
Seasons greetings from the great white north as well, to all fellow riders

Eric and Marietta

·
Registered
185 Posts
Best of the season to all the Beemer Riders out there. Getting psyched my winter project. New braided brake lines for my 2000 LT.
Cheers
Merry Christmas to you as well ! Not really sure what a winter project is down here in Texas. We can usually ride year 'round; sorry for you Canadiens & anyone else North of the Mason Dixon Line. You will like the new brake lines - I have them on my '99 with no leaks or probs. Hmmm...... maybe a little 100 mile jaunt tomorrow - with no particular place to go ! Ride safe and watch out for the idiots in cars ! Happy New Year too

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I hope everyone has a safe riding year ! Some nice riding here in West Texas right now.
You must have missed the no bragging about riding rule, when it is 20 degrees in the northeast with a snow storm on the way. I am sure so of the other folks in Texas will chime in and scold you. :histerica

·
Registered
59 Posts
Heehee. I do not know how you guys live in all that snow/cold. It is 47f outside right now as the sun sets here in the southwest. If it gets below freezing here for very long the city starts shutting down !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts