BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I had to post this Happy Birthday wish a day early for Bruce! Happy Birthday Saturday on Friday.

Just make a birthday week-end out of it and by all means . . . have a slice of PIE, or two or three or heck, just devour the entire thing.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Happy Birthday Bruce! Enjoy your day.

Ron & Delores

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Happy birthday Bruce! It's also my baby boy's birthday.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bruce. You joined AARP yet?

Hey, BTW - since Gina knows about the Heritage Pie Company, you reckon sumpthin' is gonna show up Parcel Post???

We'll have the Hard 8 BBQ event again sometime is 2012 - hope you'll be able to make it down there. Been awhile since we've seen ya. Best to ya, always.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

The problem with Gina delivering or having a pie delivered, it may not be fully intact when and if it arrives. :rotf:

Oh yes I have joined AARP a few years ago. Plus I take full advantage of any and all senior discounts :) That's one advantage of getting older....

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
ibbones said:
Happy birthday Bruce! It's also my baby boy's birthday.

Bones, wish your son a Happy Birthday from me......

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Happy Birthday, Bruce. Been a long time and hope to see your smiling mug at an RTE soon. Enjoy your day, and your AARP benefits!

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
A belated happy B'day, Bruce. per the Princess you get to celebrate again because of the late wishes, soo, she owes you more pie!!! ;) Hope to see you at an RTE soon. :wave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts