BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just hoping that all the rain that we've had recently will be enough to hold down the heavy fire I'm anticipating later today. Fire dept has been notified and all hands standing by.. Hope it's a great day in N Florida.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Everyone's in Duluth and we have no time to say Happy Birthday to such a great guy named Lynn! :D

Ok, I have the time; HAPPY BIRTHDAT YOU OLD PHART

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYNN! :wave I hope you're having a great day.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Don't light the candles on that cake! The hurricane is already west of you, so you can't count on it to put the fire out! Happy birthday, Lynn.:clapping:

- Sharon & Bob

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Lynn, you're not getting "older" ... you passed that mark decades ago. ;)

Happy Birthday! :)

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,061 Posts
Happy Birthday Lynn, hope you had a good one. Come back and see us again in the Smokies.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
Lynn, you're not getting "older" ... you passed that mark decades ago. ;)

Happy Birthday! :)

LIKE :histerica

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes ya'll. Not sure when I crossed the threshold into OL'PHART territory but feel as though I've now truly gained that status.
Got my birthday present last week. The Boss lengthen my leash and let me spend the week at a cabin in Suches, GA with a few other 'OL PHARTS. 2 harleys, 3 Goldwings and me. After the 1st day of boring cruising thru the mountains at or below the posted speed limit I demanded that I be allowed to lead the rides. I agreed to wait at all the stop signs for everyone to catch up. I caught hell for riding too fast but had a blast. I told them that I really wasn't riding too fast 'cause I didn't even scare myself once! Anyway, life is good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.